Started by Layabout, Thu 15/04/2004 20:02:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcik

A typical discussion about religion...
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

shbaz

Quote from: Barcik on Wed 21/04/2004 22:30:43
A typical discussion about religion...

Yep. It was only a matter of time before interpretation came into play, which is what makes arguing about religion from a non-religious viewpoint useless.. as everything can be re-interpreted, or "mis-translated," etc.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Peter Thomas

Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

DGMacphee

shbazjinkens, three things:

1) Calling me "sarcastic extreme" is a little silly. My "sarcastic extreme" comment was merely a joke and nothing more.

2) Andail understood what I meant by pro-lifers murdering doctors. You should be able to too -- It's a widely publicised topic.

3) Once again, I said Christianity is "one of the most extreme" religions. I'm not trying to make a comparison between Islam. Comparing it with Islam is beside the point. Christianity is still an extreme religion no matter how much you compare it with Islam. Re-read what I said, and you'll see.

MAY TEH LORD BLESS YOU!!1!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Kinoko

*sigh* Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just be friends and make adventure games together. :)

shbaz

Quote from: DGMacphee on Thu 22/04/2004 00:19:24
shbazjinkens, three things:

1) Calling me "sarcastic extreme" is a little silly. My "sarcastic extreme" comment was merely a joke and nothing more.

2) Andail understood what I meant by pro-lifers murdering doctors. You should be able to too -- It's a widely publicised topic.

3) Once again, I said Christianity is "one of the most extreme" religions. I'm not trying to make a comparison between Islam. Comparing it with Islam is beside the point. Christianity is still an extreme religion no matter how much you compare it with Islam. Re-read what I said, and you'll see.

Yeah, except for #2. I knew about the radical anti-abortion groups murdering doctors but it didn't click immediately because the sentence was badly phrased and it has been a while since that has made headlines. No disrespect, I just didn't get it.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Peter Thomas

Quote from: Kinoko on Thu 22/04/2004 02:04:43
*sigh* Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just be friends and make adventure games together. :)

Except for the fact that you tried to launch a flame-war thread - tactlessly disguised as a drug issue...

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Kinoko

It's almost as if some of you have... no sense of humour! Was it removed surgically at some point?

I just think it's silly how serious some of this has become. I'm all for a good debate but this is a gaming forum, surely things should be a little more light hearted here. I light heartedly state that sex is great, and drugs are bad. I don't WANT to get involved in stupid statistic wars, I want to loudly proclaim my stance and then happily talk about smurfs, or lemmings, or why clouds look like kittens sometimes.

...My god! Why DO clouds look like kittens sometimes? Maybe that's where little kitten souls go after death...

Great, now you've made me sad.

EDIT: LOVE that touche picture! ^_^

Peter Thomas

You are right, Kinoko.

It is terribly hard to say anything on a forum without people telling you you're wrong. However I wasn't aiming to do that... I was just having a lark...

...or whatever you youngin's call it these days...

Layabout

Um anyway. Back to Sex.

That is what this thread is about, and it has only been lightly touched on.

How many of you have lost your viginity. How many of you believe Virginity is not an issue?

I am most certainly not a virgin. I lost it when I was 18. Some people may think that is a late start, but I didn't have any chances to have sex whilst I was at school. (wait, i had one, but I didn't) Virginity Is not an issue. Many people think it is sacred. They will keep it until they think they love someone, looses it then the person breaks up with them like a week later. THen they are free from the confines of being a virgin and fuck like rabbits.

Teenage girls these days are sluts thanks to christina aguilera.

And now to the topic of Sex positions. Do ytou have a favourite?

haha, take that Darkstalkey!!!  :P

* Pirate Jack pretends he is m0ds...

Kinoko. Are you single? U haev a pikture/!?!

uh...

The end.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Haddas

Some teenage girls are sluts... Okay, most of them are. However there are good ones too. There's this one In my school that I like... even though she's almost FANATICALLY christian.

Layabout

Slip her some rohypnol in her diet soda and haev your way.

Um...
I am Jean-Pierre.

TheFrighter

I'd like to ask about the s&d argument: in your countries (Uk, USA or others) sex education is teached in the schools? Do you think it's useful?

_

Babar

Wow, that's got to be a record. An almost 20 year old thread, resurrected. There are probably loads of AGSers who were not even born when this thread was last added to.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

LimpingFish

My time machine works!

Oh...
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

milkanannan

This thread is equal parts cringe and toxic. :-\

Gilbert

It's not TheFrighter's fault though, as it was first resurrected by a spambot, but the spam post was later deleted so this looks odd now.

cat

I'll close this. Digging up a 20 year old thread about sex is like necrophilia.

TheFrighter: If you want to talk about this subject, please create a new thread for it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk