So it's gonna be Obama with a landslide!

Started by jetxl, Thu 23/10/2008 18:34:04

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelPerfect

mkennedy

The electoral college should be replaced with a popular vote, none of the other American elections use the electoral college system AFAIK. That and they should have one primary where everyone votes instead of having it be state by state. If you live in one of those states that has a late primary than you may not get to cast a vote for your party's candidate.

I am glad Obama won though as I agree with him on most issues, that and Palin was way to far to the right, McCain wouldn't have been that bad if he didn't choose her.

About the new currency from what I hear they may be changing the size of the paper money to make it more fair to blind people.

PixelPerfect

TerranRich

Shouldn't this be in a new thread, PixelPerfect? Not only did you drag up an old, outdated thread, but your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

jetxl

Akatosh

Well, he's right. PixelPerfect just dug up a months-old thread to post something almost completly unrelated.

Plus, awesome as the concept may be, I seriously doubt we're going to see a "world currency" anytime soon. Ah, well. At least they accept Euros and/or Dolllars in most places.

TerranRich

Quote from: jetxl on Sat 11/07/2009 07:42:45
Fakemoderatorsayswhat?

Ah yes, because breaking common sense to somebody is pretending to be a moderator. Maybe if I were going, "Why aren't my magical powers making this thread disappear!? I'm the moderator, bitch!"

Mr Flibble

Currency is one of those national pride things that people are reluctant to give up. If we (the UK) didn't join the Euro I can't see us joining this.
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

TerranRich

This United World Currency thing is bullshit.

* TerranRich pulls out his stack of Amero bills.

Snake

Quote from: Terran!* TerranRich pulls out his stack of Amero bills...
...and then continues work on BTS whilst not worrying about what is going on in this thread.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Stee

All I can say as a Brit is:

Fuck the united world currency.

And

Fuck the Euro.

Im not into my economics or politics but:

How the hell am I suppose to buy stuff cheap from a poor country, if we are all using the same currency? Im poor enough as it is!
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

TerranRich

Quote from: Snake on Mon 13/07/2009 23:58:57
Quote from: Terran!* TerranRich pulls out his stack of Amero bills...
...and then continues work on BTS whilst not worrying about what is going on in this thread.

Ohhh, don't you worry about BTS. ;) It's coming quiiiite nicely. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk