sorry

Started by Heartbreakid, Sat 27/10/2007 00:31:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartbreakid

Guys im sorry iv broke some of the rules can you please forgive me?
i will try not to brole the rules again if i do i will never bother you all at Adventure Game Studio
HBK
Tristian

Domino

I am sorry, but you broke my heart, and for that, i cannot forgive you.

Seriously, if you can act mature and post in a decent manner, then maybe we can patch things up between us.  ;)

If you keep your current behavior up, then i really wish you would kindly move away from the forums. Sorry!!

edit: please check your grammar first before posting.

Stupot

Sure.  Just remember there's no smoking inside anymore. ;)

Obi

I'm sorry too, I truly am for that time when I was six. I stole from scissors from school, I've lived with the guilt ever since. But I'm good at not getting caught, you see years of watching CSI has taught me many things. They like doing fingerprint searches all the time, so I get around this by touching everything with my nose. The CSI peoples only do lab testing while listening to Techno, so I stole all the techno in the world.

Some may say that this confession means I did it, but it doesn't. This is the confession of if I had stolen those scissors when I was six. Just like O.J. Simpson, the man who got away with murder.

As for rule breaking, I've broken a few rules in my time. Such as that strange rule telling you not to scam Chinese companies out of premium electronics. I wouldn't say I meant to do it, it just kind of happened. One rule I don't like is the rule telling you not to kill people, the presence that I try to handle with prescription medication tells me that killing is ok. And what he says goes, but people don't seem to fall into the category of killable so I just leave them alone. But as the Hungry Hungry Hippos tell me, rules are there to be broken. So if you feel like it start a thread about the various kinds of cheeses are in your fridge. I know for one that there's a lovely hunk of strong cheddar in my fridge and that helps me sleep at night. Not that I sleep well at night I keep telling myself to sleep but it doesn't seem to work.

Now regrets, I regret stealing those scissors but I also regret jumping into bed with that ugly bird that I thought was quite alright looking at the time, but drink and the occasional drugs can do that to you. So all in all don't drink or do drugs HBK. Unless you want to have some fun, if you do I'd recommend Brighton. Anything goes in Brighton.

Heartbreakid

um thanks for all the info iv also stole stuff from school i was 3 and 5 i didnt know much
so than my old fourth grade teacher when i was in fourth grade i was 9yrs old
he told me if i didnt do what he said he whould fail me i told him go ahead because when i turn 15 i was goin to show him who wood fail who he grab me by the arm and took me to the office.so i know how it is
Tristian

Tuomas

ok, well.. I must say the last 50% o f these 5 posts make no sense

Khris

Hahaha, man, this thread made my day. ;D

Bluesman

Quote from: Obi on Sat 27/10/2007 01:50:13
Unless you want to have some fun, if you do I'd recommend Brighton. Anything goes in Brighton.

I think  ruptured something after reading that. ;D

Raggit

It's okay Obi, let it out man, let it out.

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

InCreator

Huh, I haven't checked the forums for 2 days and whee, there's something going on, important enough for CJ to interfere.

And now I will never know what happened.

Makes me think about AGS Chronicles, a project to mark all interesting or important happenings in Forum and AGS community overall. I can already imagine lots of things to enter from past, like the Yahtzee case, releases of uberpopular (-and important, the ones that shaped AGS world alot) games, Forum crashes, AGS awards, controversy over the Christmas Joke, all good April fools day jokes, FOY demo, the Flukeblake case, the start of wonderful things, like Ben Jordan series,  etc.
We should do this.

Ashen

IMO, the best way to show you're sorry is not to do it again. Reading and following the rules, paying attention to people who're trying to help and actually following their advice, is more likely to generate good will than any number of apology threads that aren't followed by a change in behaviour. Not that I'm saying you won't change your ways, just that actions speak louder than apology threads.

InC: There's already the Community and History section of the Wiki, which has the awards, Yahtzee, and Mittens/Brittens/whatever-ens, it just needs someone (or a group of someones) to keep it updated. (BTW, I was here for those days, and I missed CJs intervention - what was it? EDIT: Ah, the games database issue, right. Forgot about that.)
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Darth Mandarb

no no no ...

You're all wrong!

The very best way to truely BE sorry, and prove it, is to find the line where the internet connects to your house (apt, domicile, etc) and cut that line and then never repair it.

Then we will all know how truely sorry you are.

Snake

or just fixx your gramm0r and use puctuastion for the love of god/

**snack
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

AGA

I AM UNAPOLOGETIC.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk