The CRITICISM thread

Started by Barcik, Wed 12/05/2004 22:43:51

Previous topic - Next topic

LGM

Well, personally Barcik, I think you're a bit of a control freak.
You. Me. Denny's.

Minimi

LGM is a Goofball!

GOOFBALL! x 48
Just take a gasp at his avatar! Bwahaha!

hehe! ;)

edited by eric, it was causing problems on some people's browsers

Privateer Puddin'

oh minimi...Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  ... i hate scrolling sideways

Ben

I hate Privateer Pudding because of his homoerotic name!

shbaz

I hate Ben because of his homoerotic hypocrisy, with that avatar caption.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

evenwolf

I'm not with content with Shazbinezzebenebekenzzer because he is not a moderator.. and not locking this ridiculous train wreck of whining miscreants!
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Meowster

And YOUR avatar caption is nothing LIKE his.

LGM

Oh and your caption is just SOOO original.
You. Me. Denny's.

evenwolf

Seriously, this thread is a bandwidth eater.  if you guys want to piss and moan at eachother, that's what #ags is for.

I know, I know. Boyd is there too, but what are you going to do?

No more back and forth posts, kids.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

LGM

Fine.

(I love you, Evenwolf.)
You. Me. Denny's.

Haddas

Relight

Haddas I don't like your blocks. I think they're kind of pointless? Also they move too fast. Also the color is not so good, because along with the flashy fast movement the light blue color makes me dizzy. So I think the blocks should go and maybe try something nicer like sunflower circles. Unless you are not a very sunny person are you because you just said that you hate everyone.

Migs

Gosh Relight, you suck at making insults.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Babar

I hate Barcik for subtely trying to create a war among the agsers and then attempting to redeem himself by wanting "real" criticism
*EDIT*
Dang! There was a whole other page of this stuff I did not notice! I hate you all!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

BOYD1981

Quote from: kingsized on Fri 14/05/2004 23:29:59
I know, I know. Boyd is there too, but what are you going to do?

just what the damn hell is that supposed to mean?

also,

Babloyi's avatar looks like he cut somebody's head in half, mirrored it, and then attached it to the other half to create some kind of strange baby looking symmetrical being, for this he should be punished, also he needs to pay more attention to what happens in this thread so as to avoid making himself look stupid, come on Babloyi, you're letting the side down!

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

LordHart

I hate the fact that Boyd doesn't know what that means... :-\

Iwan

I hate the fact that Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ doesn't explain what that means...

Phemar

I hate the fact that we aren't supposed to be hating facts, but people.

I hate Green Man for not finishing Off the Side yet,

HillBilly

I hate Zor for having such an copyrigthed name. And he is probably one of those persons who have hair too.

Sorry barick, and hillbilly I hate you because you have as much har on your head as +++++++ jackson has on his dick
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk