Terrorist strike in Benidorm

Started by Nacho, Tue 22/07/2003 12:11:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

Today two bombs had exploded in Benidorm, my city, and Alicante, the Shire Capital located 40 kms. at the South. I don´t want to create a discussion about that... just say I´m ok, and how I hate basque terrorists.

I hope none of the woundeds will become worse.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

aussie

I agree, I also hate Basque terrorists.

As far as independence from Spain goes, the Catalans do a much better job.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Nacho

Of course... I don´t blame people for demandig his independence... But there are two ways: The catalans one (the Gandhi´s way, if you preffer...), and the bombs way.

Terrorists are not romantic fighters... they don´t deserve our admiration. I will go mitttens this year and I won´t enjoy my stay with that lovely guys because my mind will be here, hoping that no one will try to hurt my friends or relatives.

I thought on not going, but living with fear is a victory for that bastards... so... I´ll go... Andail, wait me there.

Chrille

Farlander that's really sad news. I hate all kinds of terrorists.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there, but what's the point if you won't enjoy the stay?  :-\
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Barcik

Hey Nacho, happy to see you are ok.

Mate, I really know how you feel. And you are absolutely right - you must not give in to such terrorism.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Darth Mandarb

Glad you're okay!

Terrorists are cowardly bastards.  I hope you're able to enjoy mittens anyway!  Don't let a bunch of cowards ruin your life ... go on with everything as normal.

We're here for you man!

dm

Nacho

Quote from: Chrille on Tue 22/07/2003 15:04:16
I'm looking forward to seeing you there, but what's the point if you won't enjoy the stay?  :-\

I will be thinking in my relatives (specially my girlfriend, her parents and mine...). But it will just be a moment... maybe I´ll feel strange during the flight, and you´ll join me the next day, so... You´ll probably meet The original Farlander the Joker  ;D.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk