Barn Runner: The Forever Friday - Chapter 5

Started by Creamy, Tue 19/12/2023 23:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamy

I've played for about 15 minutes.

Lots of explosions and items to pick up so far.

Spoiler
I'm trying to hack the keypad of the door to the office.
I zapped it with the stun gun and used my Hacklink on it.
But I'm a bit confused by the hacking mini-game.
I'm supposed to "align the green pathways so that they form a continuous route from one side of the Hacklink screen to the other."

Since there's no horizontal green connection between the 3rd and 4th circuits, I guessed the green line on top joins the green line at the bottom. But this combination doesn't work. What am I missing?
[close]

Ponch

The little green bars on the edges of the rectangular tiles are the connection points too. Using the picture you provided and starting with the leftmost column...

The first column on the left is perfect.
The second column needs to go down 2 clicks.
The third column needs to do down 3 clicks.
The fourth column (the rightmost) needs to go up 4 clicks.

Lock all the circuits and then run the bypass.

That should get you through the door. Thanks for playing!  :cheesy:

UPDATE: Now with 100% more picture!
Spoiler

[close]

Creamy

Thanks Ponch

Spoiler
The little green bars on the edges of the rectangular tiles are the connection points too.
[close]

I failed to notice that before you pointed it out.

Tomags

Hey, great game, as usual in the series.

Spoiler
I got to the room in isometric view, with the puzzle where you have to move the handlers of the pipes to the right position to get enough hydraulic pressure to get the elavator going (I think).
If I open them all of them and get a max of 82. I've tried closing some of them but getting less pressure every time. Is there anything I'm missing? Is there a combination that gives you more pressure? Or do I have to reduce it to a certain pressure value?
[close]

Thanks!

Ponch

There's an "8" on the console. That's the magic number. Each handle has a different value, so keep opening and closing until you get the pressure to 8.

Thanks for playing!  :cheesy:

Tomags

Thanks! I missed that, obviously there was a reason for that 8 on the controls I was just ignoring....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk