Ben Jordan: Case 7

Started by Mike S., Wed 13/08/2008 22:49:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezygirl

Don't worry about that now... just grab one item so you can come back later....

Weezygirl

Quote from: Scienceman123 on Thu 14/08/2008 01:55:48
Quote from: Weezygirl on Thu 14/08/2008 01:53:40
Quote from: Scienceman123 on Thu 14/08/2008 01:31:19
Ah, thanks!

Also, how do you open the box in Bianchi's apartment?

That's exactly where I am stuck!  Let me know if you figure it out!  ;)

What does Saint Anthony help you with? What attributes do items on the buttons share?

That's what I thought I was doing... can you give me another little hint?

Scienceman123

Quote from: Mike S. on Thu 14/08/2008 01:58:20
Yeah, I've talked with Alice and she knocks and I try to search the dresser and it still gives me the "can't search with him in the next room" message.

What you want isn't in that room.

Nimdok

Nevermind...

Mike S.

Spoiler
I've exactly the same problem as everyone else - how the hell is this puzzle supposed to be solved?
[close]

jenimad

Nimdok (puzzle spoilers)-
Spoiler
As I recall, the buttons I pressed were the Ark of the Covenant, Fountain of Youth, the island in the Atlantic, and the ship on the dune.
If I'm remembering correctly, those are all things that haven't technically been found... I think.  The island I took to be Atlantis and the ship the Lost Galleon
[close]

Now, my question in regards to a note I found on Day 2... (spoilers)-
Spoiler
I flipped over the suicide note and there's something faint on the back.  How do I make it more visible?
[close]
I finished the game, but I was missing some points... and I think it's because I never figured this out.

Grundislav

There are two clues given to solve this puzzle.  One is in the game, the other is in the Paranormal Investigator's Handbook included with the game.

If you want the solution outright:
Spoiler
Saint Anthony is the patron saint of lost items, therefore the four buttons pressed must be "lost" items. 

The serpent, crown, angel, and church are generic items, so disregard those. 

If you read the P.I. Handbook, it mentions text from the Dead Sea Scrolls, which means they obviously have been found, so eliminate that.  Also, it mentions the Philosopher's Stone was a metaphor and not an actual item, so eliminate that one too. 

This leaves you with the Fountain of Youth, The "Lost" Ark of the Covenant, The "Lost Continent of Atlantis, and the "Lost" Galleon of the Salton Sea.  Press those in any order and the box opens.
[close]

Jenimad:
The solution to this can be found at the police station.

Vinny

Ok, I really don't know how to get into his apartment. I've exhausted all of my dialog options with Alice and the speechbox.

Oh, and Grundislav, if you read this, I laughed really hard at "It's a me! The Pope!"

Vinny

Sorry, apparently I can't edit my post if I'm a guest. I just figured it out. Sorry.

peter

Quote from: Mike S. on Thu 14/08/2008 01:30:40
Quote from: Scienceman123 on Thu 14/08/2008 01:20:50
Mike S:
Spoiler
Record a confession and play it back, then leave and explore.
[close]
Wow, thanks! I would have never thought of that.

How do i record a confession  and how do i get something in the dressing room ??
How do I get into Bianchi's apartment ?

Jack

How do I get a good enough reason to break into his apartment?

bicilotti

Very end. Cannot solve the last puzzle

Spoiler
the amulet one.
[close]

Hints?

Jeffers

Quote from: bicilotti on Thu 14/08/2008 04:12:11

Spoiler
the amulet one.
[close]

Hints?

Spoiler
Is there anything in the room you haven't examined yet? That's a mighty fine table cloth, dontcha think? why don't you check that out?

There is an inscription underneath the tablecloth. Bianchi will reveal it says something like "do not touch with bare hands". What can we do about that?

Touching the plumber's outfit reveals an opera glove in the pocket. That's useful, ain't it?
[close]

peter

Quote from: bicilotti on Thu 14/08/2008 04:12:11

Spoiler
the amulet one.
[close]

Hints?

Why not answer our quistions when you are so far :)

How do i record a confession  and How do i get something in the dressing room ??

bicilotti

Quote from: peter on Thu 14/08/2008 04:22:10
Why not answer our quistions when you are so far :)

How do i record a confession  and How do i get something in the dressing room ??

Fair enough :)

Spoiler

Go on the crime scene. You will find something useful there.
You need to show to the opera lady that you're one of the police, why not using the thing you've found? Because the does not depict you! Maybe your friend can help... Show him the item you've acquired!
[close]

TheJBurger

How do I get into Bianchi's Apartment? I've
Spoiler
been into his office and found the symbol and compared it to the one on the back of the suicide note. I've also questioned (I think) everyone about the order of the knights.
[close]

bicilotti

Quote from: TheJBurger on Thu 14/08/2008 04:48:26
How do I get into Bianchi's Apartment?

Spoiler
The place where he is living needs someone to fix something. A costume may be helpful to disguise yourself...
[close]

peter

Quote from: bicilotti on Thu 14/08/2008 04:54:59
Quote from: TheJBurger on Thu 14/08/2008 04:48:26
How do I get into Bianchi's Apartment?

Spoiler
The place where he is living needs someone to fix something. A costume may be helpful to disguise yourself...
[close]

Thanks i think i m not so far  ?
How do i get in Bianchi's office

Jussara

How may I enter in the Biachi's office? - my lat note: St. Anthony of padua; patron saint of lost itens

xenogia

Yeah Im trying also, cant seem to open any of the doors cause he doesn't know which room it is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk