Conspiracy of Songo

Started by , Wed 10/09/2003 06:58:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Kediri

I know that this shouldn't really be posted here but; Regarding Amy's misinterpretation of text writing - as a newcomer to the site, I read up all the texts before posting a help. Fidodido's comments never struck me as offensive - and the number of times that I posted only to work it out myself :-[ (I just thought "WOW"  :o the creator's speaking to me!!)
I've been on other forums where the hints are so oblique that they're almost no help at all.
If you follow a walkthrough to the completion of the game - where was the fun in doing it for yourself! ;D
No offense! Kediri!

Peachy

PLease give me the answers to the questions so I can get a job. I"ve tried them all.

Kediri

Have you met the drunk guy? Is he intelligent? Would he be able to answer the questions or not?
Spoiler
answer them all wrongly
[close]
:D Kediri

shannon

how do you get the employee firing form or whatever? im stuck :(

Gilbert

Spoiler
Go to teh toilet behind the canteen. you should be able to half-open the door on the left, look in and open the top drawer and look.
[close]

ladyjenkx

OK I've put the firing notice in the employee's mailbox but he says he'll check his mail at end of the day.  But what do I do in the meantime?

I've already revisited the other locations and nothing new has come up.

Gilbert

Spoiler
When you talked with the employee earlier, what DID he said he's interested in ?
[close]

Spoiler
He's probably interested in listening to a rock concert.
[close]

Spoiler
Show him the concert coupon you found from the hotel (on the left of the door to the lawyer's room), he'll check the mailbox.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk