Doc Apocalypse Walkthrough

Started by xboxown, Sun 23/10/2022 04:47:18

Previous topic - Next topic

xboxown

Hello,

I need help in the game. I am stuck. I am unable to leave the place at the beginning of the game. It says the aulixary is low but I don't know how to charge it. Can anyone help me?

heltenjon

Quote from: xboxown on Sun 23/10/2022 04:47:18Hello,

I need help in the game. I am stuck. I am unable to leave the place at the beginning of the game. It says the aulixary is low but I don't know how to charge it. Can anyone help me?

I think you'll find the answer in this thread: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/hints-tips/doc-apocalypse-55720/msg636579491/#msg636579491

xboxown

That didn't answer my question because it doesn't say how solved the aulixary issue...he said he solved it. But how did he solve it? He never said how.

heltenjon

Okay, if the hint about
Spoiler
mashing your mouse button repeatedly to build it up
[close]
doesn't help, I'm afraid I must pass, as I haven't played this one yet. Maybe @arj0n remembers?

arj0n

What to do to get the power up:
Spoiler
> use the A.P.U
> hammer left-mouse button until the lever reaches the top
> repeat this 3 times (each time is harder to reach the top)
[close]

I've also uploaded a save file as zip (from the steam version) where:
Spoiler
- the aux power is OK
- the player is ready to use the bunker-key on the panel
[close]
note: the file version of the file "Doc_Apocalypse.exe" in the steam gamefolder is version 3.4.1.11

In case you use the provided savefile: make sure you make a backup of your own savegame folder first!
- savegame folder: C:\Users\<your_name>\Saved Games\Doc Apocalypse - Steam
- download savefile: Doc_Apocalypse_save_Steam.zip

xboxown

What APU. I cannot find APU and I don't have it in my inventory? Where do I go to pick the APU? Thanks in advance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk