pirate fry 3

Started by luutje, Fri 31/10/2003 14:51:13

Previous topic - Next topic

luutje

i cant catch the pirot. does somebody know how to do that?

Squinky

Hey, thanks for playing Fry 3

Spoiler

You'll need the hammock
[close]

luutje

i like the game (so far). i tried to get the hammock but i cant get it. thats why i was asking how to get the pirot. then i have to ask how to get the hammock.  and where can i get pirate fry 1 and 2?

Squinky

Okay
Spoiler

You'll need the scrap of metal for the hammock
[close]

And you can get Fry 1 and many of my other games by clicking on the link in my signature...
Weirdly enough, Fry 2 is still in production....

and if you need more help
Spoiler

Use the knife with the hammock
[close]

luutje

thanks. but i still cant get the hammock. i have a knife and a shiny metal. every time i want to take the hammock i have been send away.

Squinky

okay, sorry I was trying to hold back a little bit
Spoiler

use the metal with the laser sensor
[close]

luutje

why cant i figure that out (my english is not that good i am sorry about that) thank you very much.

luutje

i am afraid to ask but do you have a walktrough? i am stuck again. now i dont know what to do with the turtle and the snake. is the game diffecult or am i stupid. (i think the last one)

luutje

yes i have the snake

Squinky

Ah, no walkthrough yet. Rock on with getting the snake....

The turtle should be pretty easy...

luutje

sorry but i dont know what to do with the turtle and with the oadmeal.i hope for you that this is my last question.

luutje

yes i have the thing from the turtle

Squinky

Cool, then have fun with the rest of the game....unless theres a question you asked that I missed?

luutje

i finished the game. really. i liked this game. i wait for fry 2. thank you for everything.

Squinky

No problem, I'm glad you liked it and glad I could help

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk