The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

snowdog

Well,

I just played about 10 minutes and I'm stuckÃ,  ;). I absolutely like this idea with the staircase house but how do I get the key for the door?

This game started very promising, I hope someone can help me though the game is very new.

Thanks

snbowdog

Nelinas

NB - Complete spoiler:
Spoiler
You will find a pot of flowers which you will be able to take. There is a massive vase of flowers that you cannot take. If you throw the pot against the vase at a certain angle, you get the key.
[close]

snowdog

Thank you, and I really thought about doing that but thought "Na, this can't be!" ;D

sunshinegold

Quote from: Nelinas on Sun 12/06/2005 16:30:11
NB - Complete spoiler:
Spoiler
You will find a pot of flowers which you will be able to take. There is a massive vase of flowers that you cannot take. If you throw the pot against the vase at a certain angle, you get the key.
[close]

Hi Nelinas,

Have you found the right angle ???  If so, can you tell us where you are standing, please...... :(

I have played part I when it came out and really enjoyed the game.  But I don't like being stuck in same spot for hours, specially when you know what you have to do.

So if you can help, please do. :)

ilSilente

Spoiler
You have to be in some place right on top of the vase, then use the pot with the vase. I remember that, when i was able to throw the pot, the big vase was rotated 90° clockwise.

____X         <- me
  _|                  <- stairs
_|          |
             |<8    <- the big vase. flowers are on the right, ground is vertical
[close]

Is that clear? Need a screenshot? :)

sunshinegold

Quote from: ilSilente on Sun 12/06/2005 22:34:16
Spoiler
You have to be in some place right on top of the vase, then use the pot with the vase. I remember that, when i was able to throw the pot, the big vase was rotated 90° clockwise.

Ã,  Ã,  ____XÃ,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, <- me
Ã,  _|Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  <- stairs
_|Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  |
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, |<8Ã,  Ã,  <- the big vase. flowers are on the right, ground is vertical
[close]

Thanks ilSilente, I will try it right away. :)

How far are you in the game?  It looks very good.

sunshinegold

Quote from: sunshinegold on Sun 12/06/2005 22:40:06
Quote from: ilSilente on Sun 12/06/2005 22:34:16
Spoiler

Ã,  Ã,  ____XÃ,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, <- me
Ã,  _|Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  <- stairs
_|Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  |
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, |<8Ã,  Ã,  <- the big vase. flowers are on the right, ground is vertical
[close]

Thanks ilSilente, I will try it right away. :)  IT WORKED. Thanks :)

How far are you in the game?Ã,  It looks very good.

LOL I was so anxious to get ahead that I kept saving over and over in the same spot.  So I will restart my game. I want to keep my saved game. :-[

sunshinegold

I'm stuck again.

Spoiler
I can't get passed the policeman in front of the Abbaye.  I can't get boat from fisherman, and I can't get to Abbaye by subway.
[close]

Joyce

Spoiler
Well getting out of that nightmare was hard, thank goodness for the hints on here. Now is it just me or am I doing something really stupid but I took the subway to Lyon Vieuz Lyon and N.D. Fourviere and they both looked the same to me, same places to go, same shops etc. Am I going crazy or what?
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Joyce on Mon 13/06/2005 03:39:25
Spoiler
Well getting out of that nightmare was hard, thank goodness for the hints on here. Now is it just me or am I doing something really stupid but I took the subway to Lyon Vieuz Lyon and N.D. Fourviere and they both looked the same to me, same places to go, same shops etc. Am I going crazy or what?
[close]

The entrance to subways are alike, but the rest is not.  Fourviere you have the basilica and Vieux Lyon you have the shops.

Joyce

Hi Sunshine

Spoiler
yea I realised the subway entrances look alike so the only thing I can think of is that when you take the subway to either of those places you can walk to the other place from there as well as take the subway, because if I walk around enough in either Fourviere or Vieux Lyon I get the shops and the Basiliea. Hope you understand this explaination lol
[close]

Yvonne

Spoiler
Where do I get a fish that is big enough? I bought three different kind of fish, but the fisherman rejected them and wants something bigger.
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Yvonne on Mon 13/06/2005 09:06:53
Spoiler
Where do I get a fish that is big enough? I bought three different kind of fish, but the fisherman rejected them and wants something bigger.
[close]

Yvonne, did you look at the fisherman's jacket? you might have to make it bigger to see clearly :)

Yvonne

Quote from: sunshinegold on Mon 13/06/2005 16:02:31
Spoiler
[close]

Yvonne, did you look at the fisherman's jacket? you might have to make it bigger to see clearly :)
Thank you. Finally I managed to move on!

sunshinegold

When I try to leave the Abbay I cannot get in boat because I have to change, but I can't.

Help anyone.

Yvonne

Spoiler
Click the hand icon on the trunk of the big tree near the boat.
[close]

aasvivendi

I can't go in the cell.I have the plum.What to do next?

peter

Quote from: Yvonne on Mon 13/06/2005 16:28:14
Quote from: sunshinegold on Mon 13/06/2005 16:02:31
Spoiler
[close]

Thank you. Finally I managed to move on!

What did you with the  fisherman's jacket? i saw i pin , i have a fish ( do you need a special fish) ??

Yvonne

Peter:
Spoiler
Yes, you need a special kind of fish. The fisherman said he belonged to a club. Maybe the pin can tell you what kind of a club it is.
[close]

The pin is very small.Ã,  And you can't take it to have a good look at it.. But maybe...
Spoiler
you can take a picture of it?
[close]

peter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk