Trilby's Notes - help thread

Started by Sam., Mon 26/06/2006 11:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

bush_monkey

Finished it. What an awesome game! Best of the Trilby trilogy so far.

and also:

Spoiler
if you type LOOK during the basement nightmare with the welder, Trilby says  "why, father, why?" which I thought was a nice touch :)
[close]

CrazyCATY

I finished it, a great game indeed. ;D
Only thing, Sionbahn wasn't in on it, was she?
Wonder if she let them have the waist coat....

luke

hi guys i wonder is someone can help me with this. Ive gotten to the point when im in the kitchen and the pills dont work anymore. now i dont know what to do.

thanks in advance

sthomannch

luke
Spoiler

go to the cellar, get rid of the bugs and drink water.
[close]

charly

Really great game.
And I was happy about all the hints you gave in this thread; was stuck more than once.

Roger The Shrubber

Hi, I admit im a complete newbie at games like this and 5days and 7days scared the poop out of me, so im having a hard time... heh

After the first transformation, after the abed cutscene, what do you do, and does that wierd tall bloke try and run after you like in 7 days?

I've fund the corpse by the stairs and I've got his notes.

Roger The Shrubber

jtull89

Quote from: Roger The Shrubber on Mon 07/08/2006 18:28:16
Hi, I admit I'm a complete newbie at games like this and 5days and 7days scared the poop out of me, so I'm having a hard time... heh

After the first transformation, after the abed cutscene, what do you do, and does that wierd tall bloke try and run after you like in 7 days?

I've fund the corpse by the stairs and I've got his notes.

Roger The Shrubber

jtull89

I mean, that's where I'm stuck, too.

charly

There's a complete walkthrough earlier this thread ;)

Siforth

He dosent run after you, no.
and...

(spoiler)go to bar

get pliers

move corpse in front of bathroom using pliers

get envelope on sink of bathroom (spoiler/)

Great game. The ending of 7 dayz  and the destruction of the idol left a perfect opining for da next game. Not to pressure the author into making a new game. None of us are antisapating it. (just hoping).......although that takes care of the soul and body..... the mind is all thats left. Also why must they need triblys life? this confuses me............

Estaog

Yes I was wondering the same thing, maybe they used him to attract the Tall Man into this world, but when he found Trilby to be dead, he killed the other guy (forgot the name) and came into this world by offering him?

Don't know I just figured science you can see him as the Tall Man's slave in the end.
Think about the kittens man!

http://members.aol.com/johnk0/godkills.jpg

sthomannch

I suggest he should send the girls and the car (even better: the girls in the car).

First I thought it was a Japanese guy who a problem with the character set. But now it looks more like stupid advertising. Stupidity is the most powerful force in the universe, q.e.d.

eetux

Sash

Hi,

I'm kind of stuck in Trilby's notes now, please help me. I collected the arms/legs and head of that dummy on the top floor. Then I entered the backyard(the first backyard) in shadow realm and took a pill, and after that, one leg was missing. I looked all rooms that are available at this point for the (again) missing leg, but it is nowhere to be found. Is this a bug? Do I have to start again? :(

Sash

Mercutio

Pretty damn good game, like the way it ties 5 and 7 days in:

The idol all the way through,
and the fact that at the end he begins to decide what to do with the idol, which links wayyyyyyyyy into the future in 7 days where the note displays "special agent trilby...DO NO OPEN" and so on.

Sorry if that was blatently obvious.

But I heard alot of people claiming that this was the best trilby theyd played...really?

Hamed

I'm at the end... i read the walkthrough and the thread but just couldn't finish the game. I type as fast as I can, talk to Leckmann more than onehundered times till he says he can't speak no more, then I try moving, taking, pushing... but he's never ready to die. I wonder if there's any special phrase? I came through the end without any hint, but now I'm stuck at the last puzzle even with the walkthrough, please help. I've no good realations with game endings.

jetxl

_ch4ng3d

Spoiler
How do I open the emergency door at the hotel kitchen???
[close]

Lionmonkey

Quote from: JoJoBoy04 on Thu 06/07/2006 15:08:22
Hey,I got a message for all fo you that play to Trilby's Note...Tell all the nightmare that Trilby do during the game.Like me,i saw:
-You walk,and when you change of scene,Trilby transform himself in the Melder for 5 sec or less....
-When i change of scene in the Real World,sometime i teleport to the Deck on 7 day a Skeptic with the black box in the center,and i've already teleport myself in the house of the monk Gadabath or something like that....
-My last "nightmare",i discover it the same way that the other.but we teleport ourself in the basement of DeFoe Manor,near the manacles,and the Melder ,with his machete,go down the stair a approach us....That one really scare me....
Anyway,if you want to know if you are in a night mare,just tape any command that make sense,and it will say "It hurt" ...tell me if you saw other nightmare!

I found one more. I tried to open the door to the roof and a message was displayed: It hurts
Then i tried to open the door once again and a new message was displayed:
It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts.
After that I saw nothing unusual. I think all these things are random and thats they appear each only once. Plz tell me if you find any more of these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk