WISH ME LUCK

Started by PunK N PiE, Fri 21/11/2003 01:29:25

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHart

What if she murdered someone, got away with it... and THEN witnessed a murder taking place... what then? ::)

shbaz

QuoteWhat if she murdered someone, got away with it... and THEN witnessed a murder taking place... what then?

Then there would be two seperate court cases.

I really hate the guessing game too. It's another one of those aggravating things children use to get attention. I used subtle sarcasm before, but now I have this huge nagging desire to know and I can't help but drop to her level... TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Nine Toes

Are you going to court for one of those ridiculous laws?  You know, like there's a state here in the U.S. where it's illegal for a woman to cut her hair short like a man... and another one, it's illegal to slaughter a pig on monday in your living room (...something like that... check Google for "ridiculous laws"...).  You know, those old laws that are so ridiculous that no-one even remembers them or cares if they're broken...

Well, whatever you did, good luck to you.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Raggit

I don't know if it's true or not, but I read on one of this stupid law pages that somewhere down south in the U.S. it's legal to your wife once a week or something.

Punk N,

Sorry to hear you have to appear in court.  I guess.   You might wanna tell us why you're going if you want us to support you.  Otherwise you may not be taken seriously.  

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Nellie

Quoteit's legal to your wife once a week or something.

And now for our Guess the Missing Word round!

I bet 'banana' for £50.

Squinky

I'd say the word is probably "Bathe"

TheYak

I lived in North Carolina and they told us the missing word was, "Beat."  Supposedly the old law was that you could take your wife to the front of the courthouse and legally beat her, only with a paddle or hand, once a week.  They also informed us that as Federal employees, we could not take advantage of this law.  Dammitalltohell!

PunK N PiE

well im back from court...
and no it wasnt for murder or terrorism or anything like that
my friend and i were in montreal..
and got falsely accused of armed robbery!!!!
but i got out and then i had to be a witness for my buddy because the asshole pointed him out for some reason and not me,
so i testified for my buddy to help him out and they finally let him out of jail (he was there for 2 months INNOCENT!!)
i was so happy
there was no proof annd the guy acusing us was making up bullshit because he had to blame someone right.
they found both of us not guilty
and i finally get my friend back  ;D
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

Unilin

Yeah, innocent.  I bet you robbed Rodekill, too.
"He is the deadliest man alive and I want him dead."  -- The Boss, Ett Buttert Utter

Nothing in the universe is certain, probably.

Pumaman

Glad it all worked out for you :)

Femme Stab Mode >:D

:D

I'm happy for you. You can get heaps of money for damages, because 2 months in  jail O_O
I feel sorry for your friend, but you can really cash in on this.
*feels like some evil money-minded baddie from a children's cartoon*
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

LordHart

That's funny... you were annoyed in the first post about needing to go to court, while your friend was stuck in jail... :P

Raggit

LoL Nellie!

Hehe, yeah, I forgot to include the word "beat"

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

PunK N PiE

thanks for every1 who was actually supportive and he heard about getting a reembourssement for the money so hes going to try,...
and i was going to court at the begging for myself as well because
i was in the pen for a week as well!
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

Bluke4x4

Good thing you didn't disobey any of the laws listed on this website:   http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm341804.html

PunK N PiE

hehe im sure i didnt

Squinky

Okay, Am I the only one that wonders how the hell someone can get accused of armed robbery? Thats not typically a crime that gets people "Falsely accused"....

I'm not sure how canada works, but in the us, there has to be probable cause to hold you in jail, at least after the first night or so of jail. And typically a judge has to rule that you should be held in jail or released based upon the relevant information.

With all that, I find it hard to believe that you were completely innocent and still charged with the crime and held for a week. One would think that for such a crime significant evidence would be required to even place you in jail....

But, maybe Canada is this wacky crazy place.....

PunK N PiE

umm yes..
the guy got robbed and idetified 3 squeegy kids(or ppl who looked like them)
he said that he only saw their faces for like 50 seconds...
and he got the identities wrong,
he in the three of them that the girl had 2 nose piercings and a labret piercing,...
i dont know if you ppl have been to montreal but
there are soooo many ppl with the same piercings as me...
he just identified the wrong ppl thats all..
and justice prevailed!

remixor

Quote from: Squinky on Sun 23/11/2003 03:29:37But, maybe Canada is this wacky crazy place.....

THAT'S FOR SURE!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Domino

thank goodness you're not Michael Jackson

BG waves white glove and walks away

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk