Goodbye present: What who is leaving ;)

Started by AlbinoPanther, Tue 07/02/2006 01:47:32

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbinoPanther

Hey we are quiting this AGS thing.There are a lot of reasons for that real life etc.Ã,  :D

So this is our goodbye present to somebody who finds it usefull:

It's a character with full walkcycle one BG and inventory save load graphic.

HERE

If anybody make somethiong out of this please e-mail us at troll_that_hunts_ya@yahoo.com

Bye and be sure to vote for usÃ,  ;)

LD[/b]

Scummbuddy

We wish you luck in whatever you all are doing in life and hope you all find time to come back.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Gregjazz

Domino

You have told us you were leaving AGS before. Since you are leaving this time, i want CJ to show us proof that your account has been deleted. Unless, this is another ploy to get attention. You can't keep saying you are leaving and keep returning. I don't want you to leave, but we have to respect your wishes.

Mugs

Why do you really want to leave?Ã,  Why can't you stay?Ã,  You don't need to visit the forums everyday (you can visit the forums once a year if you want to :P ).Ã,  Ã, 

:'( Well... If you're really leaving,

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Goodbye and thanks for the present.

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Phemar

Awww, cheers LJUBI. Was nice havin' you around for a while. =)

Well, guess I'll see ya. Or not ... whatever happens! ;)

Kinoko

Aww, that seems sad. I was getting used to you guys and everything.

Good luck with that there... real life!

Nikolas

Oh why?

By the time that we got used to you two, by the time we stoped teasing you... WHY?

esper

This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

scourge

That is bad news. Goodluck guys :)

Tuomas

yes, I wish you wouldn't. Just, this doesn't have to be a life style as Mugs said. Don't say you found another forum somewhere :'(

Sam.

am I the only person that manages to juggle real life AND ags?

OMG NOES MY BRA1N CANN0T COP3 WITH TWO THINGS IN ONE TEIM.

why do you have to quit the community?
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Ubel

I'll just wait till you return, which I'm pretty sure you will do sooner or later. :P

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

The Ivy

HillBilly

tc

*looks at HillBillys sig*

vict0r

Aww! :( That sucks... Good luck with that real life of yours...

m0ds

Good luck, wherever you take yourselves and with whatever you two do...

Does this mean you won't be available for translating the FoY demo manual?

Take care!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk