Goodbye present: What who is leaving ;)

Started by AlbinoPanther, Tue 07/02/2006 01:47:32

Previous topic - Next topic

InCreator

Is AGS my real life?

P.S. Bye, LJUBI. I Don't understand your depart but it's definetly not the reason I'd quit AGS.

Nacho

Quote from: m0ds on Wed 08/02/2006 18:24:37
Does this mean you won't be available for translating the FoY demo manual?

M0ds allways thinking in the same... Ã, :P

;)

There have been periods in my life when I felt I needed to quit AGS because it was consuming my time, specially the forums, maybe finishing a game and come back...

Then I thought about posting about it, but I remembered the law "nobody who's really going to leave AGS will post about it", the people REALLY leaving does not post about it.

So I did not post about it... But I came back. AGS is funny, Forums are funny, if they're too consuming, post less... It's not really that serious.

I hope you'll accomplish the law and come back. You are funny, and except the "I wish they bomb the USA" you're not lame at all, I like you. You were not going to win the "worst n00b" thingie, I think.

Anyway, good luck in whatever you decide.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

The Scorposer

What's this 'real life' thing you people keep talking about?

Squinky

He/she/them left. Why are we still posting to them?

Phemar

Well looking at the 'last active' on their profile I'd say they're still checking up on this thread.

AlbinoPanther

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

First to explain than we should go or not.After reading this you will see why wew want to leave.

I am on the first year of studies and Lena also.But she is doing all well my pride on the other hand i am realy low.For entire life i dreamed to become a pro. basketball player i played it 9 years and never accomplished anythin worth.So since september i stoped playing it.And than Lena gave me all support i need for college and i was realy happy for enterning it.But time past and i become to realise the truth i never ever realy learned in my life.But my Lena can sit down and learn for 5-6 hours sometime whole day.That is what she trained herself for entire life.For example she was the best in mathematics for whole Serbia on the last year of high school.So i started to do nothing my entire nights pasts in front of monitor and i stoped to try to learn.You know that in Serbia you are nothing without deegree.I tryed to draw to make game ( that is realy our dream ) but i can't figure out anything can't draw ( i drawed that present graphics for a month hey a mont someebofy would do it for 1 hour ) can't code basicly i am a worthless scumm.I got Ã, fat 100 kg alsofrom usually 94.And you guys didn't liked us aswell ofcourse there is a few Ã, people who were here for me/us whan we wanted to leave for the first time.But this replys realy touched our hearts hope that they are real.I realy need to do something for us and if quiting AGS would help than we will do it.

Thanks for kind (esspecially from some guys that we tought hate us) words and for listening to me

LD[/b] Ã, 

Bartimaeus

~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Elliott Hird

^ I agree wholehardedly, bart.

Sam.

can i have the film rights?
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Elliott Hird

MrColossal

Take some time off, have a life, learn what you need to learn and come back, AGS will always be here waiting for you...

Well, at least until the great crustacean uprising of 2008... But hey! No pressure!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Elliott Hird

I doubt it'll be that long until we see them again...

SSH

Quote from: Elliott Hird on Wed 08/02/2006 22:22:20
I doubt it'll be that long until we see them again...

n00b departures are like busses... you wait ages for one and then its not the one you want...

Elliott Hird

I saw the subtle insult to me there. :P

Dulena

What's this all about? Can somebody explain to me who is this LJUBI anyway ?

Squinky

LJUB was the first agser to fly to the moon. He was also known for wrestling bears barehanded as a child....

Damien

They're back already. Am I right DuLena?  ;)

Dulena

Quote from: Damien on Thu 09/02/2006 19:42:17
They're back already. Am I right DuLena?Ã,  ;)

what ?

Damien

So, you're saying that it's a coincidence your forum nickname is made out of their names, Dule and Lena?

And the fact that you like 2Pac just like they do?

And your Email having a part of it called suncokretic (sunflower), so you probably live in (or near) Balcan?

Welcome back!  ;D

Becky

If you're going to pretend to dissappear forever, at least wait a week before making another username.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk