Sprite Jam 30-6May - Werecreatures

Started by Mordalles, Sun 30/04/2006 21:30:37

Previous topic - Next topic

skw

Okay, so I vote Krysis, as his sprite seems the most functional and is also well-drawn, at least for me.
a.k.a. johnnyspade

lo_res_man

I vote Khrysis, for its silliness as well as functionality.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Barbarian

Though I've never participated myself in a Sprite Jam, though I often follow them and enjoy seeing the wonderful art that people here come up with, I hope my "vote" will still be valid.

There were lots of good entries. Good imagination you guys have and so much talent *I envys you* Ã, ;)

But, my vote goes to: buloght
Ã,  What a totally freekin awesome sprite ya got there. Good stuff!
Your juicy sprite choice and style of this one brought back memories of the great classic "LionHeart" game I used to play on the "Amiga" system when I was a much younger man. Ã, ;D

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

buloght

Thanks barbarian :)

I vote for krysis, the master of cartoon  ;)

All round cool sprites!

MashPotato

It's very hard for me to choose between Krysis and Buloght, since both sprites are cool for very different reasons...
but I will go with Buloght, for pixelling all that hair ^_^

Privateer Puddin'

Pet Terry

Mr. Frisby's is the most hilarious.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Layabout

I vote for pablo, for the sheer absurdity of his entry!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Afflict

1st Buloght
2nd The amazing lardo
3rd Krysis

pslim

I vote for MashPotato because I would so love to see that sprite's talking animation. It doesn't look evil so much as like you've gotten on its last nerve, and I wonder what it would say to you.Ã, 

I look at it and imagine that it was just a normal flower until you irritated it to the point that it developed sentience just to be able to tell you off.  ;D

Krysis

Ubel

Me votes Puddin'! What a great sprite! :)

El Drey

I vote

1) Buloght
2) Krysis
3) TheAmazingLardo

And a special co-op prize for Pablo & pslim for cracking me up like almost never before.

TheAmazingLardo

I vote

1) Krysis
2) Mash Potato    I think its cool because nobody else drew vegetables
3) Buloght 

Arcangel

1) Krysis & Buloght
2) The Amazing Lardo
3) Vacant....

Clip

calacver

I vote for buloght since he put the effort in and it is a sprite (thanks petteri)

thought krysis had an excellent sprite too.

Afflict

I think we should close voting by the end of tonight its been 3 days already without a new SJ so we have voted for two days ???

Anyway get your votes in people so we can get a new SJ!

So what well say by 12 tonight.

Neil Dnuma

Krysis.

Kudos to Pablo and Mash Potato for originality, and Buloght for technical brilliance. Krysis' shines in all aspects. I'd love to see it in a game!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk