The Uncertainty Machine

Started by ratracer, Mon 10/03/2003 10:12:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Sela

thanks found it. it was hard to see.

Goldmund

BTW, Eduardo, are there more than 3 endings? I think you can tell us by now.

rokkinrobins

STUCK
Spoiler
I'm stuck, when i finish making the key in the warehouse, the character goes to the center of the screen, i can use the key on the panel and have the box moved to show the hidden passage, but it won't let me go down the steps. what do i do?
[close]

Dorcan

rokkinrobins, you are playing with the bugged version. You can find a savegame here : http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=4737

ratracer

Huh, no, Goldmund, there are only 3 endings - unless you count a crash as an ending :)

Thanks, Dorcan and Barcik for those hint replies...

Sela

I can't do anything with the brochure  in the museum and therefore don't know where the statue is

ratracer

Sela,
Spoiler

did you check LOOK (all) the books (at the meeting room at the lab)? did you talk to Phil - after checking the books?
[close]

Spud

Quote from: Nostradamus on Thu 13/03/2003 18:40:47
Great game so far. Detective games are cool.

Need help:
Spoiler
can't figure out how to get the photo from the policeman so I can give it to to the artist. SO how do I get the photo?
[close]

rokkinrobins

okay well how do you work the download or upload of the save game, my brother may be the computer genious. but i'm not. and if those of you who don't know, my brother is MillsJross. i should have said earlier. i would call him to tell me how to work it, but i hate talking ot him over the phone, he's not much help. i'm better at reading how to work things

Nostradamus

help!  I think this is a bug:

Spoiler
After I talkwith Madji I'm supposed to look at caribbean picture, get out of the office and use the cell phone to prank call the police. BUt hwen I do that it says that I must do it in police precint, when I AM in the police building!
[close]

RickJ

Spud:  To get the picture you must
Spoiler
stand behind column, and throw stone at the clerks window
[close]

Nostradamus

Hey what about my problem?
Ratracer?
Anyone?

If this can't be fixed can anyone send me a save file after you make the phone call (PM me)

ratracer

I've been out a few days...

Nostradamus: ok, that's strange! Did you try getting out the police preccint and in again?
Anyway, you'd better send me (ratracer@sapo.pt) your savegame because you're a the nonlinear part of the game.

Rokkin,
I guess you're playing TUMv1. exe (instead of TUMv11.exe) . To get the savegame it should be enough to click here:
http://www.fbc-bettendorf.com/ratracer/savegame.zip
then unzip it to the game folder

Nostradamus

Yeah I tryed that Ratracer, it didn't work!

I have E-Mailed you my savegame

ratracer

Nostradamus, check your email

Nostradamus

Thanks, I used that.

However I came across another bug:
Spoiler
I found both cigarettes. When I exit a screen she says she's ready to call it a day but need to figure things out and the cigarettes are the main clue. I looked at both, and tryed to use them on each other. Still same thing. According to the walkthrough she's supposed to realize whose cigarettes they were automatically once I have both cigarettes. But she doesn't. Now what?
[close]

ratracer

Nostradamus,
that's not a bug...
Spoiler

you should LOOK at the (smoking) ashtray in the newsroom
[close]

Monkeyman1138

Please may I have the walkthrough.sned it to my email at monkeyman1138@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Nostradamus

AGA

There's no Uncertainty Machine walkthrough up yet. I think you said you had one written, right, ratracer? If you don't mind it being released, email it to me at aga@agagames.com ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk