Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Gilbert

Looks like a Touho game, but I'm not familiar with the series to name which game it is.

Danvzare

Quote from: Gilbert on Mon 01/05/2023 05:47:52Looks like a Touho game, but I'm not familiar with the series to name which game it is.
You're on the right track, but you're going to have to give me the specific entry. Either the number or the subtitle.

(And don't worry, I know most of the entries look similar, so I've made sure to choose a game where even someone who has never played it, can differentiate it from the other games in the series.)

Volcan

Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Danvzare

Quote from: Volcan on Mon 01/05/2023 22:01:19Phantasmagoria of Flower View
That is correct. Your turn.  :-D

Volcan

Gilbert

Looks like Q*bert, but the characters are a bit weird (not that the characters in Q*bert aren't weird).

Volcan

Here another hint.

CaptainD

I really feel that no-one's going to get this one!

Gilbert

I was actually able to figure it out by looking for Q*bert variants in MOBYGAMES, but since I cheated I'll just skip this round.

CaptainD

Yeah I think I got it by cheating as well,
Spoiler
Bert and the Snake
[close]
, but I hate posting an answer when I've had to cheat to get it!!  :grin:

Volcan

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 17/06/2023 19:46:10Yeah I think I got it by cheating as well,
Spoiler
Bert and the Snake
[close]
, but I hate posting an answer when I've had to cheat to get it!!  :grin:

That's right.

Your turn.

CaptainD

Did you edit your post @Volcan? I'm sure I first saw it as saying "Your turn, cheater."  (laugh)

Anyway... easy one now (maybe?) - the character is easily identifiable but what's the name of the game?

Danvzare

Ski Free: Garfield Edition?  (laugh)

Volcan

Garfield: Winter's Tail?

CaptainD

Volcan

I have this one on my computer. The gameplay is not good.

CaptainD

Sorry no idea. Looks like a Doom clone or similar, early 90s I'd guess from the graphics, or later but deliberately retro in style.

Danvzare

Gloom?
Ion fury?
Prodeus?
One of the countless Doom mods that exists?

We need more hints!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk