🏆 AGS Awards 2022 - Awards are over!

Started by cat, Sun 01/01/2023 19:57:25

Previous topic - Next topic

RootBound

Congratulations to everyone!  ;-D
They/them. Here are some of my games:

Sinitrena

Congratulations again to all winners and nominees.

Thank you to the organizers and everyone else involved and congratulations to Dualnames for a crash free ceremony.

Well done, all around!

heltenjon

Big congratulations to everyone nominated and awarded! I haven't been able to be very active in the community lately, so it was really great to tune in and meet the flock (I guess we need to be called that now...) again.

Apparently, I was, unbeknownst to me, cast as this year's trophy thief. As fortune would have it, just as I was put on stage to grab NewWaveBurrito's runner-up MAGGIES prize, my pc finished its countdown to an update, making me seemingly disappear with the stolen trophy. Some gags can be classified as "you had to be there", but this one is clearly a "you had to not be there".  :-D

And who knew that the Great Prophet Zarquon was a sheep? (Maybe only DualNames will get that one.)

cat

Thanks again, Kastchey for hosting and Dualnames for improving, updating and operating the client!

I hope that having a eulogy will not become a tradition :~(

Mandle

Thank you so much for the award!

I couldn't attend this year, but will be watching the replay later today!

Hobo

Congratulations to all the winners and big thanks to everyone who are helping to keep this event alive and happening year after year!

FireFlower

Congrats everyone! Many great games, both the nominated and the winners.
Story rich DRM-free games - http://fireflowergames.com/

Mandle

Just got the chance to watch the replay of the awards. Well-deserved wins in most categories!

And then, came along mine... and YOU MOTHERFUCKERS had me crying my ass off at the stuff that was being said onstage and off about me...

Thanks you all SO MUCH for these feelings that I will never forget!

Love this community above and beyond all other online nonsense!

HUGZ!

Kastchey

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 30/05/2023 12:04:18And then, came along mine... and YOU MOTHERFUCKERS had me crying my ass off at the stuff that was being said onstage and off about me...
Serves you well!  :=

Seriously though, like I said onstage, it was long overdue. Never change, Mandle!

Amir

Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Quote from: Amir on Thu 01/06/2023 19:18:28Will someone upload it to youtube?

Yes, Amir! Rojo Aventuras uploaded it three days ago:

And what a ceremony! I loved the new improvements of the client (those zooms!) and thanks to all the team of the Awards for the hard work of every year! It was fun as always.

I went to the Awards very relaxed this year. I didn't think I would get an AGS Award but... wow!!
I would like to congratulate all the nominees and winners but I think the real winner of that night was this community. You are all amazing! 

Amir

I hope someone will upload it without comment like the other AGS Awards on YouTube.
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk