New Enjoyable Writing Project

Started by LGM, Wed 26/02/2003 23:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

BruisedWeasel

Quote from: Andail on Thu 24/04/2003 18:15:26
One could think that a bunch of young computer geeks who know how to construct adventure games and advanced homepages should be able to send emails to eachother without screwing it up

;D ;D ;D

Squinky

Okay...I've got your e-mail mr.Panda.....

But, get this....It's all jarbled up....

This is just not meant to be...I think I'm cursed or something...

So, Like I said before man, Since I can't send this one on to the next guy, please just send it on for me...

Thanks..

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

How long has panda had this for?
Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

Matt Brown

about two weeks.

what do you mean, all jarbled up? what teh crap?? now what should I do? my website is closed
word up

Evil

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Matt Brown

word up

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Fuzzpilz

Scid

Simple: You'll gots to mail it to me on borreborre@hotmail.com. I lost the password to my other account.
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Quickstrike

So, how goes the story, Scid?  
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Bluke4x4

LGM

Make sure the last person sends it to me!

Oh.. And WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!
You. Me. Denny's.

Renal Shutdown

I know I haven't got it, and quickstrike says he doesn't.
I have about feeling Squinky is writing an epic that'll make war and peace look like a mr. men book..
..or Mr. Panda is emailing it to him one word at a time.
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Matt Brown

haha, I haven't had it for a month or so, if you bothered to read a few posts back. I gave it to barick, who gave it to fuzzy, who gave it to simple, and this is where we rest. lets just skip simple and move on.
word up

Scid

Frankly, I had forgotten about the story alltogether. I haven't seen it in my inbox yet. Since I am the one after Simple, send it to me. I'll quickly add in my "power rangers have sex with the green giant" chapter, and ship the sucker down the road as soon as possible.
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Looking through this post it seems that many people who originally signed up for this have since left the forums.

Fuzzpilz

Scid

Scid

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk