Sprite Jam... mmm.... jam Dec 2- Dec 9

Started by DragonRose, Tue 02/12/2003 17:09:27

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonRose

In honour of the fact that the ground (here at least) is covered in snow, I give you the sprite jam of making SNOW SCULPTURES! Snowmen, snow dogs, snow castles, snow bluecup (or would that be white cup?), anything at all.  But it has to look like snow!

Size restrictions: 20000 pixels square in any form you want- 200x100, 141x141.

Colour restrictions: 256 colours, including pure white.

Is this right? I've never hosted one of these before.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Darth Mandarb

Good subject Dragonrose!  I moved to Florida about 3 months ago and I must admit ... I miss the snow :(

I think I shall enjoy this one ...

[whine] Shouldn't we have till the 9th? [/whine] ;)

]).]v[.

DragonRose

No! You shall only have till the eighth! For I am a cruel tyrant mwahahahaha!

Either that or I just hit the wrong key.  All better now!

Ben

Thank you. I'd like to take my prize in cash, please.

sergiocornaga

If that met the restrictions, that would be a winner.

ScottDoom

Ben

Quote from: sergiocornaga on Wed 03/12/2003 04:28:31
If that met the restrictions, that would be a winner.

Oh, it IS the winner.

Note: I'll have my real entry in a couple days. You ain't seen nothing yet, kids!

EDIT: Got it done sooner than I thought..

Forget snowmen. Today the snow T is all the rage.

21 colors, 120x166 (=19,920 px), displayed at 2x

Interference

If Mr T doesn't win, I'll eat my desk.
-- Interference

"Wasting people's valuable time since 1984"

Darth Mandarb

Ben - wow!  ... just ...

That's even better than your 'Jason in the Backseat' from a few months ago.

Awesome bro!

You make me not even want to enter :)

])]v[

Ben

Thanks for the compliments.  :)

But you must enter..

T will make you enter.

I'm not kidding.

sergiocornaga

Only a few entries, and already a clear winner. Best Mr. T snowman I've ever seen.

Mr_Frisby

This is a snow statue of Dick Dasterdly . .hang on  . . snow it's not . . (mwffhwhwhaha) it's a snow statue of Sir Walter Pinsley demonstrating his lethal Tai-bo drangons paw move that vanquished the giant Ba-baraccas monster out of the town of Peapod. Behind him is a snow statue of sir Molten of Lava dressed in his trade-mark top hat and matching Gucci hand-bag.

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Squinky

Ben and Mr. Frisby both rock....God you guys are so cool....your like the cast from saved by the bell...

Mr_Frisby

I bags being Screetch so . . Ben your gonna have to be Slater or . .failing that . .Elizabeth Berkleys left boob.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Ben

Boo. I want to be Screech!

Nice job on the sculpture, Frisby.  Your art style is one of my favorites. It's simple, but helluva cool.

DragonRose

Ooo... this was tricky.  I really enjoyed ScottDoom's and Mr_Frisby's, but the award goes to... Ben with Mr. T!

I love it when a plan comes together!

I was, however, very tempted to not have Mr. T win, just so that Interference would have to eat his desk.

Ben

Yay! Mr. T is very pleased with his victory..

I have to say, there was some good competition, even if there wasn't a lot of it. Frisby's sprite looked amazing, and ScotDoom's idea made me smile cruelly at his snowman's grusome death..

I'll have a new jam ready right away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk