Greetings from abroad

Started by Andail, Sat 14/06/2003 19:59:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Yes, it's me, live from Malta. After they awarded the swedish song in eurovision with the highest score, I though I'd better go there and thank them personally.
Well, not really.
Anyhow, I'm here until wednesday, but you know how hard it is to too keep away from the forums more than a couple of days.

I'm also planning for Mittens and I promise to send the details to Mods as I return. Nothing new, except my sister promised to bring her friends and come by on the wednesday, so that we can toss up a decent party. It was her idea, and I have no idea what made her take that initiative.

I know it's my turn to write on the writing project, but I'll take care of that next week.

So, I hope everything is well with you and that everything runs smoothly when I'm not there to look after you.
                                   Cheers

Nacho

Hey Andail! Glad to hear from you. Man, I must decide between the Tour of France and mittens this year, and the decission will be clear if you go on with that great news (parties, firends...)

Hope to chat with you as soon as possible.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

AGA

Will your sister bring her hot, naked friends?

Las Naranjas

If so, hide AGA for that portion.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

TheYak

Andail?  You're a broad?  Hmm...   ???

Helm

Now if Mills followed that one up, this thread would be 100% pun goodness.

Andail, when should I get on a train and come there? Meaning, when exactly is Mittens?
WINTERKILL

Shattered Sponge

Quote from: YakSpit on Mon 16/06/2003 10:24:39
Andail?  You're a broad?  Hmm...   ???
'Broad'.  How quaint.

Adamski

28th of July, Helmus. All the info has disappeared now since adventuredevelopers is down and Mods de-stickyfied the thread. Eek.

MillsJROSS

DAMN YOU YAKSPIT, you took my joke away. You are a worthy advesary, but I will crush you! But just to please helm...

So the sex change went over well, Andail?

Have a good time in Malta!

-MillsJROSS

Pumaman

Chrille

Hehe, sounds strange Andail, but it should turn out fun :)

Well, as long as that french guy you mentioned isn't part of her circle of friends ;)
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Andail

Back. With a nice tan on the front of my torso and a terrible red rash on my back.

Had a good time, but it ended much too soon.

Farlander; the decision should be pretty obvious. There will be some sort of big marathon thing just beside the Mittens location (around the island run kind of event) so even you sportsmen should be satisfied.

Helm, come up around the 28:th, or whenever, depending on how much time you'd want to spend in Sweden.

Eh, the rest of you...ah yeah, AGA, I think most of her friends are pretty nice, and a party including all of them would certainly turn out nice, regardless of the quality of the boys. They're not naked as they arrive, but if you have reached manhood since last mittens, that could be arranged. Har har.
Well, I don't want to give false expectations; nothing of this is planned so far, it was just an idea my sis told me some week ago.

And to conclude; yes, my sex-change went well. But, I changed back to man again just before leaving malta, so now I can start growing side-burns again, which is required for mittens.

Nacho

Ok Andail... decided... I´ll go to the Tour to see the Sixth, next year. This year is for MITTENS!!! \o/

Helm

This means I have a month to let the 'burns grow out!

Andail, the question is not how much time I'm willing to spend in your beautiful country. The question is, how many days besides the mittens week are you willing to put up with a hairy greek dude in or around your place.

Now, don't be too quick to say "FOREVAH!" although I appreciate the sentiment. It's an important decision seeing how I only have 8 different boxer shorts to take with me...
WINTERKILL

Nacho

Quote from: Helm on Wed 18/06/2003 00:15:56
It's an important decision seeing how I only have 8 different boxer shorts to take with me...

8 Boxers? That´s a lot... I´ll put just one tanga in my lugagge... I´ll dress with the leather of the animals I hunt there in sweden, and I´ll eat their meat.

Adamski

Just a note to all the mitteneers, SIDEBURNS WILL BE MANDATORY.

scotch

Oh no, the only hair I don't have :'(

*scotch buys hair tonic from spammers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk