Sprite Jam July 18th - July 25th

Started by Pesty, Fri 18/07/2003 08:00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Flippy_D

That's highly dispiriting.

In fact, what with lack of animation program and me just generally feeling too lazy, the entries are of such a high standard I think I'll sit out.

magintz

omg - mrcolloseumm that was amzing
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Ghormak

Achtung Franz! The comic

SLaMgRInDeR

MrColossal

a couple hours, mostly figuring out how to best put it together in flash took the longest
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

evilspacefart

all the entries were of high quality.
But Mrcolossal you evil bastard you get my vote! :o :o :o
that was so cool it was sick!

SLaMgRInDeR

methinks he gets everyones, but taryuu's, BOYD's and Dunezones were also great!, but MrCollosal still gets my vote. now i have los t ALL hope of winning a sprite jam  :(
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Ghormak

You seem to forget that Sprite Jams aren't decided by voting.

Also, what's the fun if everybody only uploads stuff they think have a chance of winning? Have fun instead! I did. :P
Achtung Franz! The comic

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: Ghormak on Thu 24/07/2003 10:43:39
You seem to forget that Sprite Jams aren't decided by voting.

??? the last like 90 have been...
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Flippy_D

Nope. One was recently, for some reason like the starter wasn't here or something. But usually, and I believe I've said this before, sprite jams are decided by the one who sets the subject. And there's still a day to go.

MrColossal

and i don't want to win and 100 dollars says i don't

everyone did really well ben's is real nice

i kinda dislike the idea of winning a sprite jam but oh well, otherwise you spend 7 weeks arguing over who picks next
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Mikko

I have to say I love all the entries so far. I got in a bit of hurry with mine, even though I originally started it about a week ago. However here it is:

Pesty

Alrighty, there've been some great entries this week. Now, I bet everyone expects me to choose Eric's, but this fake $100 bill in my pocket says otherwise.

Anyway, out of all the entries, I like Ben's DalekGil the best. Sorry that I'm not going to do anything fancy like Gil did. I'm too darn lazy.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Ben

Woo.. Thanks. I have to say that I think Eric's entry rates much higher than mine on the cool scale, but I'm not one to complain.. At least not about things that work to inflate my ego  :P

I promiste to carry out the office of sprite jam host with honor and dignity. Hail to me!

MrColossal

WHAT?! I WAS ROBBED! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

PESTY I WILL DESTORY J000!!!!

congrats ben

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk