AGS Photoshop Phriday 19/12/2003 -- "If forum names were true..."

Started by DGMacphee, Fri 19/12/2003 01:22:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil

It doesnt seem to be much of a Photoshop Phriday, you know? Its more of a 'Google Images Monday'. Not the same charm.

Matt Brown

Quote from: shbazjinkens on Mon 22/12/2003 07:58:26
I did read the properties, and I still don't get a few of them.. This isn't a photshop edit, but I found it on the web and I think it's a better Panda picture:

Someone do me, someone do me!!! (that is, my nickname, photoshopped)

ahahahahah! thats teh horrible!
you know whats really sad? I've seen that pic before
* panda! looks around..

what?
word up

DGMacphee

I think people might need to do a bit more "photo manipulation" and less "google image posting" too.

Come on, where's the creativity?

No Rabbit with Fangs?

No Captain Mostly?

No Scummbuddy?

Hollister Man anyone?

CommaToes?????

FUZZPILZ?????

MONKEYSPANK FOR CHRISTSAKE -- THAT ONE IS PURE GOLD????????

HOW MANY MORE QUESTION MARKS CAN I HAVE IN ONE CAPITALISED SENTENCE???????????????
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Privateer Puddin'

makri

Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

evenwolf

Squinky, you have an icepick in your  eye, It makes you squink - you are squinky.

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Robert Eric

I would be the worst person to do a photoshop on monkeyspank, trust me.  You don't want it to happen.
Ã, Ã, 

Squinky

Quote from: EvenWolf on Tue 23/12/2003 15:34:18
Squinky, you have an icepick in your  eye, It makes you squink - you are squinky.

Yes, now I see. But I never knew there was an actual meaning to the word "Squink"....But now that I see that having an icepick in your eye makes you "squink" I'm figuring that the word "Squink" means to scream like a girl and piss your pants....

cause thats what I would do if I had an icepick in my eye...

Good times

Matt Brown

tim, can you tell us all the AGSers in the picture? I cant figure out some of them
word up

Scummbuddy

I'm sorry to see such a great idea for a Photoshop going to waste.  Perhaps most of everyone is busy for holidays and what not, but I gave it a try. I went down the first couple pages of the members list and gave some a try.  Some, like Jannar, have names that are too hard to joke about, mock yes, but not joke.  ;)

Anyways, here they are in no particular order, but I'm sure you all have already scrolled down to see them already.

2ma2
BuffaloGamer
Mr. Colossal
CommaToes
CornJob (did not come out as sexual as I wanted)
Gilbot
Helm
LucasFan
PumaMan
TerranRich
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Pesty

ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Timosity

Quote from: panda! on Wed 24/12/2003 18:51:43
tim, can you tell us all the AGSers in the picture? I cant figure out some of them

From the left sky in the first picture clockwise:

Fidodido, Flippy D, Pumaman, Trapezoid, Ghost, Elvis, M, DG McPhee (a hard one as it's an aussie actor named 'Daniel McPherson' he's probably familiar in England as he was on 'Neighbours' and is now on 'The Bill'), Minime, Snake, Timosity, Bspeers, Scotch (a nice comfy spot), 2ma2, Tarantula, Plasticman, Mr_Frisby, Panda, Punch and Thunderstorm (the background obviously).

I think that's the lot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk