Sprite Jam Dec 19-27 ´03: Windows style Icons

Started by Nacho, Sat 20/12/2003 09:04:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

Sometimes I´m still amazed by the little icons of windows, they´re so cute, so small,and they use the "pixel gradient" that I love so much in a so lovely way...  ^_^

Here are some examples of what I am talking about.

You´ll have to imagine a new icon for some new program, and draw it. Be as humouristic as you can, so my recommendation is to say in who´s desktop we could find that program.

Example:

The George Bush desktop icon to acced to the U.S. Nuclear launching program.

Restrictions: 80x80, use my "windows green" as the colour for the background, the Icon must have the letters and the arrow of a direct access. Of course, don´t cut and paste any other elements than the letters and the arrows.

"Realism" in the painting of the sprites will be appreciated, but be as crazier as you can imagining the programs!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Mr Jake

Found on the desktop of the likes of...... probably most people reading this right now  ::)

Nacho

I have the new version, the one which have cameras untill past midnight... It´s great!!! I can´t sleep till I see how Chris puts on his woman´s underwer!

XD XD XD

P.S: Hope you don´t worry that I use your idea, Hot...  :)

EldKatt

This is a lovely idea. I'll do something when I have the time.

BOYD1981

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

sergiocornaga

LOLOLOOLOOLOOLLL!!!!

:-[ ahem. That's kinda funny.

kaaZ

Elitespeak 2.0
Get rid of your glasses and convert all your 1337 text to normal text. FREE surfboard and a pair of shades included!!!

can be found on ...euh...my pc ! and probably other forummembers...though I have no text to convert ;(
Pantomime players are the root of all evil.

Nacho

Lol! The three entries are so damn funny! I am going to think hard to decide the winner! C´mon guys! You have still 2 days to put more entries!

P.S. Merry Xmas/Hannukah!

Nacho

Wohoo!  think today is the day... It´s been difficult to decide, all the entries have been funny, so I decided to follow to the rule of making a windows style icon as reliable as possible.

The winner is: Kaaz!

Sorry Boyd... You´ve been very close, but I´ve met you personally at AGS and if I decided you to win it would have been "suspectous"... ;)

AGA

- it already exists :P Admittedly it doesn't have such a cool icon though...

kaaZ

YAAY! ow btw AGA...that 1337speak translator thingy does the opposite thing as my elitespeak thing...ofcourse I was aware of the fact of that there is a program like 1337speak translators that's why I decided to make fun of it by making this icon ;))

Now do I start the new spritejam comp ?

Cheers!

kaaZ
Pantomime players are the root of all evil.

Nacho

Well... Post new topic. As the winner of the sprite contest, you´ll be allowed.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk