Ace Quest re-release!

Started by MillsJROSS, Wed 24/12/2003 05:20:31

Previous topic - Next topic

MillsJROSS

That's right, you heard it first. Or not first, if you came here after the first person. Ace Quest, the original, has been updated to windows, and I have included production notes in the gui. Press the button in each room to read my commentary on the game.

http://www.sylpher.com/aq/newgame.zip

I hope you enjoy!

-MillsJROSS

earlwood

lol, As bad as this game looks it can still be funny!

Fine, I'll let you into this fine establishment

Finnaly!

Nevermind

That was the one of the single most greatest lines in an adventure game.
*sigh*
Make another game.

Layabout

Hooray! I love this game.

You rock man!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Rokkinrobin

i was one of the first people to experience the game, than again i was around when he was making it. hahahha i'm his twin sister. what do you think about that? By the way, i think it's honestly one of the funniest games i've played.

Squinky

Heh, gotta love how the read-me points people to go to the old forums...

Gonna go play it again now. I have to admit I played this game back when I first came to ags, and the graphice really put me off. But now that I'm more cultured (read brainwashed by signs everywhere telling me to play ace quest) I think I'll go check it out again...

----------edit-----------------
Heh, now I remember it! I've always thought you wrote funny dialogs...so kudos there...

I thinkit's funny you mention how you used a new rooms instead of scripting stuff corectly. I too did that with my first game Pirate Fry. The game has two sets of rooms for the ship, when all I had to do was use a global int...heh
It's funny all the hard work a person will put themselves through before learning to do things the right way...

Anyways, not odne with the game just yet...I'll post more later..

MillsJROSS

This is all I get for my hard work...well bump! I want feedback people...not this! This is the work of a genius!

-MillsJROSS

TerranRich

It was crap then, and it's still crap now. Crap! Utter CRAP!

I LOVED IT!!!

Pet Terry

Probably one of the funniest games I've ever played! I even got stuck but won't ask any help because I want to solve this one myself.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

veryweirdguy

It is really good, and I quite liked the commentary too, though I don't really know why.

remixor

Heh, it's pretty awesome that you added production notes this time around.  I don't know how I missed this thread.  I think December was a forum vortex for me or something.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk