Feb MAGS - Last Clown Standing

Started by Creed Malay, Wed 25/02/2004 15:28:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Creed Malay

THis might not count as a game, I guess - it be very short, and is really only and interactive intro to the game I would have made if I hadn't found out about this months theme one day after the official closing date, and had to make my entry in a couple of frantic hours.
I got the weird little scenario in my head after reading this months rules, though, and wanted to get shot of them. Hopefully, it's a bit of fun, and you will find it laugh-making.

http://www.davelgil.com/ags/ZOM.zip

All props to Masser Gilbert for hosting me.... I had fun making it, and might go back to the character/world another time.

Davy
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Dave Gilbert

One of the most twisted, surreal and utterly warped stories ever to burst forth from Creed's mental well.  If you ever turn this into a full game, I'll be first in line to buy, er, download it.

MrColossal

hehe that was great Creed.

may I ask why Cornflake Girl?

And why does the novel come out of no where?

but the zombie mumbling was very much so laugh making to the Xtreme
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

fivetrickpony

Does Cornflake Girl have anything to do with the Tori Amos song?
:)

ElaineMc

Quote from: MrColossal on Wed 25/02/2004 20:43:35
but the zombie mumbling was very much so laugh making to the Xtreme

That was a great moment, but the bit I liked best was the lead-up to the title's appearance. It was nicely paced, and the timing was perfect.
1. Never make unnecessary noise.
2. Never use unnecessary light.
3. Never expect a rescue.
Outrider - Zombies exist. Deal with them.

Creed Malay

Cheers to everyone for the good word....

Dave - Cheers, man. I'm going to take that as a complement.... ;D

Eric - The book's a mistake. Should have been there froim the start, and secretly change to another identical looking book at the moment it appears. It was a programming cheat thing, triggering the unlocking door thing. Since I was rushing to make the game, it seemed easier to cheat than torture my brain with coding. Butr I forgot to turn the first book on, because I suck like that.
Hope that made sense.

I used Cornflake Girl because I've got lots of dark and moody midis on my harddrive at the moment for anothe rgame I'm working on, and that one just sounded right when I put in in the game. It could just as  easily have been "I don't like mondays" by the Boomtown Rats.  :)

Elaine - Thanks! I tried to make that bit kind of absurdly-dramatic. Serious build up then the weird-out. You know.

Davy
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Gord10

Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Bluke4x4

I'm stuck axeing the zombie in the stall. I don't know what to do next.

sergiocornaga

I think that's the end of it. I'm not sure. If it extends beyond that please say so.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk