Jimmy Jam ? *UPDATE* mock your socks

Started by Nixxon, Sun 28/12/2003 10:32:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Phemar

Quote from: Haddas on Tue 24/02/2004 15:21:39
Nice work! I love it!!! Poor me who uses broadband. It will probably take me up to 20 MINUTES to download this :P.

You're complaining about 20 minutes? I'm on 64 k line and it takes me an hour to d/l a 30 mb file!

But really, all the time I've been on the forums, and I never saw this thread! Ouch! This is brilliant! I'd wait 12 hours to d/l this! It's brilliant! Wow! Totally amazing!

~Good Luck!

Mephistophilis

I think it's Irony, Zor.  ;)
*Drops to knees and Worships artwork*
I had to do that.
Truly amazing, Hmm I'll probably be online for 2 days straight downloading this, and that's only the first bit. :(
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

Nixxon

Cheers VelÃ,  ::)
Expect to see JJ bigger and badder than ever... coming soon... shh ;)
Thanks for your support guys :D I'll have some new mocks up soon to boast JJ's new graphical style.
- Teh N1x

ScottDoom

Pumamam

Oh my SON!
You must release a demo now!

;)

Very nice. all of it.

Nixxon

Thank yee oh almighty one and gentlemen of the procession. :P
Don't expect to see JJ released too soon I'm afraid, that's not to say we're not hard at work creating it but alas there's quite a lot to create... or re-create would perhaps be more accurate. Here's just a little conceptual mock up of JJ's new and what I personally believe enhanced visual suite.

Peace out and thanks for being so patient... I wan't to bare children with each and every one of you.
- Teh N1x ;)

Vel

God, Nixxon, you rock!
I was scared that you disappeared like some other guys.

Sam.

YES! my dreams have come true. Someone who promises a great game coming through! We have been dissapointed so many times its actually a novelty. Thanks nixxon. Hope you're game goes really well. I would gladly bear your child. except of course for some probable biological difficulties. But hey, what have doctors and Arnold schwarzanegger taught us?
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk