January MAGS

Started by magintz, Tue 30/12/2003 22:23:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny

Hmm well, the book is a bit too common, so it has to be interesting and/or unusual in some way, but yeah, ok :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

sergiocornaga

I might enter for the first time this month.

n3tgraph

I swear I'll make a tune for you evil ;D

what do ya need :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Hinders

I am making progress...looks nice this far ;D
----

Minimi

me too! Now finished 3 backgrounds :)

Ishmael

I've aswel got 3 backgrounds (one of which animated), the main character, and use for atleast two of those inv items (I couldn't find a suitable use for the book after all, but I found another item to use)... So so far I'm doing good :)
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Hindersh_sch00l

easter egg done! it is gonna rock!!^_^
Also, 6bgs/rooms made!!
2 puzzles.

Ginny

Wow, great to see so much progress was made while I was away! I managed to reinstall everything anbd just now got the internet connection reinstalled. It's  good to be back :) Keep up the good work everyone.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

cosmicr

I'm new to this, but I think I'll still enter. Whats the deadline is it 31st?

Mats Berglinn

Minimi

Ok, as usually, I'm slow worker, and at the last days im working harder, so I am going to finish it in time, though I shortened the game abit onto only 5 rooms  ::)

Are there still people working on other mags-games?

Ishmael

Yes... mine is on a little pause, due to scripting problems of the end scene... and I don't have enough stuff drawn yet... so I may come asking for extra time... but I'm not sure.

----- EDIT -----

Whee, I have the game ready apart for last debuggin, typo scan and musics... :) I should get a screenshot from it to show...

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

mr_Zipox

Now I'm done whit my game for this competition.
http://www.matfors.net/mr_zipox/TMushroomM.zip
:) Hope you all like it.

Klaus

Okay, it's one day before the deadline and so I'd say we'll start voting in 24 hours from now (see timestamp of this posting). One entry's already here, all other submissions are still welcome until then :)

Ishmael

Mine's basically ready, I just gotta verify the readme file and run final debug...

So the closing is ~ 13:20 GMT on the 28th, right?

Klaus

Quote from: TK on Tue 27/01/2004 15:46:25
So the closing is ~ 13:20 GMT on the 28th, right?
Yes, that's about the time. As the 28th is already very late I hope you all can manage it without additional extra time.

Ginny

Wow, I almost slept through this whole thing. I anticipate your entry, TK :)
I've been very caught up with futuristic design ideas, staying up at night writing ideas that just wouldn't stop coming..
Well, back to earth now, sortof :)

Ishmael

Inkoddi

bugbugbug

Spoiler
If you enter the cave after the dragon's gone the game crashes
[close]

Ginny

mr_Zipox: Forgot to mention, I downloaded your game (took me quite some time), and what Ive played so far is fun, though slightly confusing about what needs to be done, as I am slightly stuck (still I just started so we'll wait and see, heh). I like the style you used for the backgrounds, as its an original one not used often. Ill give you more feedback when I finish it.

TK: downloaded. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk