December MAGS

Started by magintz, Mon 01/12/2003 16:52:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimi

And if you can just wait a few more hours for me? In 45 minutes I have that lunch... wich will probably take something like 3-4 hours maybee longer... and after that, I finish my game!

Progress on game right now :

All graphics are done (backgrounds, animation, characters)
All puzzles are done
just need to work out the dialogs and make an intro screen and some credits.

Ginny

Rats, I need just a bit longer, I screwed something up :P

I'll be finished in anout 40 minutes, but I'd like to wait for minimi.
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Evil

Ginny

Alright, done at last- Download it here:

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/PlanetXmas.zip

Sorry for teh delay.

Wow I'm tired.

I posted a thread in the announcement forums, dunno why really, but anyway, here:

http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=10593;start=0#lastPost

edit: There was a bug, it's fixed now, reuploaded.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Evil

Only one? Jeez, I just might make a quick crap game now just for some competition. Nah, I'm to lazy.

Klaus

According to Greenwich Mean Time the 28th will end in about 2 hours and 30 minutes. How about starting the vote after that final interval? Should be enough time for Minimi to complete his entry.
Of course all the others that announced an entry can still submit their games as well...

Edit: Hm... now it's 1:30h after 29th started and still there's no additional entry :-\ Seems to be a really long lunch, Minimi. I'll check again in some hours in hope that all entries will be here then...

Minimi

Sorry Klaus, and all other, but I became sick, during the lunch :'( I had to throw up for about 20 times, and I feel right now very weak. I guess GinnyW is the winner?? I will still try to finish my game "Puddy Penguin : TuXmas". but it won't join the MAGS.

*heads back to bed* :'(

Ginny

Hope you feel better Minimi, sorry you're ill and couldn't finish. :-\
So noone else's making a game? Anyone?

Klaus

Hey Minimi. Like GinnyW I'm also sorry that you're ill. Lunchtime is always dangerous  :-\ I hope you'll feel better again very soon...
As the 28th is definitely over now all around the world and noone held up his hand for a time expansion or something similar I think we should end the final MAGS competition of 2003. The winner seems to be clear and can already think about the new rules but as usual the last word is on Magintz... :)

Mats Berglinn

I'm sorry for that you became sick Minimi and I'm sorry that only one game made it.  :(

Ginny

Ok, I've done some thinking of the rules, when i finish them, should I wait for magintz to post? if not, who do I send/PM them to?

I hoped there'd be more entries, but in any case I'll try my best to come up with comfortable rules, not too free, not too restrained.

Mats Berglinn

When I was the winner last month he sended a PM to me about the rules. You are just PM him the rules. I'm a bit excited about what the rules will be but I'll not be in the next month competition because it takes so much time and I need to get on working on Hawaiian Treasure Prologue/Demo. Anyway, I congratulate and salut you, GinnyW! And pretty good game too.

Ginny

Heh, thanks :) Though I've a feeling Minimi's game would've won had he entered. No matter though, was still fun. I think the rules are pretty good, hopefully I'm right ;). It's pretty non-restricting. I have almost finsihed the rules, I'll wait until magintz PMs me then.

magintz

woah dudes, sorry bout this month, no i'm not dead, although i feel like i could be. The only day I had off work last week was christmas day itself, and yesterday was my first day off since then, it felt like heaven...

anyway back to MAGS. Sorry for being absent throughout this month but I didn't realise the date, just PM me everything you've got ginny.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Hinders

Ginnys game is teh c00l !!!
cause my name is in teh credits!!!!
VOTE FOR IT !!!!!
----

Inkoddi

Er... it already won. Are you drunk or something?

Hinders

HEH^_^ i did not read the post and i WAS drunk^_^
----

Fuzzpilz

Loxx0red. Time for January.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk