Scnidersom

Started by Ched, Fri 02/01/2004 15:07:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Ched

It's a story about life. And one man who lives a life, a life that we have all dreamed of having. This is Scnider's story, a brave man who in the end will show us; make us feel, like we are alive. Through his death we learn, Amen... PS rated MA+ not for kiddies.

get it here:
http://www.geocities.com/manatekk/index.html

Inkoddi

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/manatekk/index.html

Bloody Geocities!

Edit: I downloaded it and that could almost get an award for most annoying music....

Ched

Thanks for the feedback! I think this games music is award worthy too, an art piece in its own right. But don't play for the music people! The whole game is an experience like no other. Hey, don't take my word for it...

A enchanting tale that seems to keep on giving â€" AGE

Scniders story is one of our own! â€" Robert Downey Jr

Nixxon

lol, that was great...

Sam.

i'm sorry what?  is that it? ah well. annoying music...
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

BerserkerTails

That was so brilliant. Wow. I mean, just, that shot of him peeing, and then the pee turns to blood, and then into a rainbow...

It's so... Thought provoking.
I make music.

Bugalicious

ok. what the hell just happened? why was he after rat poison? why did he snort it? why is a man holding a gun to my head? why why why?!!?!?!?!?

(nice game)
Bugs Page Is Here!

Migs

This has to be the COOLEST game I've ever seen.  You're a master, a visionary, and until the day I die I will follow you and worship at your feet, begging for scraps, morsels of enlightenment originating in the vast reaches of your cranial bubble and pouring forth like a psychadelic stream of blissful sunshine from your oral orifice.  You speak to me, you give me hope, and your game, in some magnificent, glorious, incomprehensible way, fills my life with complete, utter, and total meaning.  Thank you, Ched.  Thank you.  I will forever be your humble, loyal, ardent disciple.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Gilbert

* Gilbot V7000a is speechless and faints...

HappyHobo

Best. Game. Ev4r!

Chicky

WOW, just wow

-a chiken

LordHart

You are now my ****ing idol man, that was so ****ing hilarious that I'm crying with laughter.  :'( ;D

Meowster

Ched,

Are you Irish?

Minimi

I don't really get the joke of this game  ??? I only liked the termination of the game on Room 11 :p

Domino

its not fair that the main character has a bigger D*** than i do. why god, why??

btw, game was too short.

Shattered Sponge

Quote from: Lili on Wed 21/01/2004 23:01:36
Ched,

Are you Irish?
I hope he is, because Ireland's pretty close, and thus I wouldn't have to travel too far to go suck his dick; something that I've got an indescribable urge to do after playing this.

Genius.

JimmyShelter

Beduh?

Huh?

but .. but...

LordHart

Quote from: Shattered Sponge on Fri 23/01/2004 10:28:21
Quote from: Lili on Wed 21/01/2004 23:01:36
Ched,

Are you Irish?
I hope he is, because Ireland's pretty close, and thus I wouldn't have to travel too far to go suck his dick; something that I've got an indescribable urge to do after playing this.

Genius.

Well, if you're willing to do that, then imagine what Yuf will do... apart from the usual stalking that is. ;)

Sam.

i was just confused by this game....
but just to fit in:
WOW THAT WAS THE BEST*****NG GAME EVER MAN YOU RULE!!!!!!!1!11!11!
i feel better now....
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

magintz

Despite the comments about peeing blood and rainbows, and the whole talk of blowjobs, i've still clicked the download link....... damn i MUST be a gay sadomachechist(sp?)!

*Magintz takes down all the posters of naked women in his room and waits for the download to finish by sitting with his legs crossed in a sleeveless top and tight leather trousers*

And what makes this even worse is that I had an English teacher called Miss Schnider..... *shudder*
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk