About PhilRoberts2004...

Started by LordHart, Sun 04/01/2004 20:36:16

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHart

I've just sent him a PM about him trolling. Now, you might be saying that he has only just joined and he isn't trolling, but trust me, he will be soon...

I am a regular at PWSE, which is a site for wrestling sim games, and he joined the forums, and proceeded to announce a fantastic new game and hyped it up big, and then normally 2-3 hours later would cancel it.

He then started to do it nearly on a day to day basis, and we became annoyed with it. We told him to stop, he kept doing it. We finally told him to leave, when he just wouldn't stop and he started flaming us, which caused a few of us to then flame him (me being one of the oldest members, I did a bit as well, because I always talk my mind).

I suggest one of the mods warn him as well, like I have done already because I don't want to see him try to ruin these forums by posting complete and utter crap, lies and all together shit.

Sorry to everyone if I'm coming off like an asshole, but this guy seriously pisses me off... and I wanted to tell you guys about him so that he will get the message early, instead of too late.

Darth Mandarb

I say we kill him.

Seriously.

])]v[

edit - Sorry ... that was the Sith in me coming out.  Maybe a spanking would suffice?

Inkoddi

PhilRoberts2004...  the guy who registers to AGS forums and disses AGS and writes that he never will use it because SCI studio is so much better :P

PhilRoberts2004

Ok...first off, this guy that is venting his spleen about a guy from PWSE who kept spamming the forums about some gay game does not mean that I am that guy. I could be a whole different guy altogether. So...whoever you are...please knock it off or I will have to send a message to the Moderator about your stupid & inappropriate behavior!

END-OF-STORY!

Andail

We can't judge him because of what he's done in the past, that's pretty obvious.
If he starts breaking our policies, then he'll get warned. Not sooner.
If he does it again, he might eventually be banned, but only CJ could take that decision.

Of course, with your information, the moderators might keep their eyes on him...in the meanwhile, I'm sure they'd appreciate if nobody took the matter into their own hands....

I guess this thread could be locked now.

The Subliminal Messenger

How can you be sure it's the same guy?
No one told me there were laws AGAINST Public Nudity!

LordHart

A guy who posts with the name PhilR2004, who posted about making games (about how incredible the graphics are and how thy will surpass anything ever before), naming the topics in the exact same style you did, using alot of exclamation marks and BIG letters, and posting incredibly similar, with alot of asterixes (sp?)... well, I have a pretty good idea that you are this person.

Now, if you are a different person, then I apologize deeply, but having the same name doesn't look good for you, does it.

The Subliminal Messenger

Well, judging from his thread on the "NEW RPG/Adventure!!!", it was pretty clear he wasn't likely to actually make a sequel to Torin's Passage.

Quote"Day of the Tentacle" was made by a program which later became the Beta function for SCI Studio! SCI Studio was then spawned a couple of years later.

This guy's done some research.
No one told me there were laws AGAINST Public Nudity!

MrColossal

i don't think this post really needs to go on

people have become so super touchy lately that it's driving me mad
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

c.leksutin

this is bullshit.   I'm still around.  It's time for the gestapo to come back in force I see.

C.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk