King's Quest 3 VGA

Started by AGD4, Fri 09/01/2004 18:30:33

Previous topic - Next topic

AGD4

Hello everyone!

We are a small team of adventure fans and our aim is to remake the old Sierra adventure game "King's Quest III: To Heir is Human". We try to step into the footsteps of the former Tierra-group and bring the game to a more modern standard. Our homepage can be found here. Don't miss to check out our screenshot-section and give us a warm hello! at our new message board.  :)

Sslaxx

Well, good luck to you! Just going to do Sierra remakes, or are you going to make other remakes or (preferrably!) all-new games?
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

AGD4

QuoteJust going to do Sierra remakes, or are you going to make other remakes or (preferrably!) all-new games?

Just KQ3 for now. Who knows what the future will bring.  ::)

Inkoddi

WHAT? What happened to Manannan's pet goose?

AGD4

QuoteWHAT? What happened to Manannan's pet goose?

Believe me, you don't want to know.  ;)

Inkoddi

This animal:

okay, you are right, it is a hen...  i didn't see the red thingy on it's neck

Blackthorne

I believe this was "THE LINK" that caused some controversy at the AGDI/Tierra forums.....

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

DragonRose

Vel: what the heck is this song I've been listening to for the last five minutes and twenty two seconds? And what does it have to do with anything?

And those backgrounds are really good. Expletive good.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

deltamatrix

I love da BG's. I just hope it ain't lucasfan playing a cruel practical joke. It would be a waste of a good BG artist. ;)

*cracks knuckles* :P
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

BlackBaron

That song is "You don't fool me" from Queen.

I think the title says it all, but in case you want the lyrics, just put "you don't fool me" into a search engine.

BTW, really nice BGs.  :D
"Do you thirst for knowledge no matter the cost?"
            -Watrik, master glassblower

Erpy

I notice Vel's comments were removed, but they were justified in this case. Anyone can see that the site's html-code is taken from this site and if you look at the discussion in the general folder of the forum mentioned at the top of this thread, this whole thing is referred to as a joke as well.

The only reason why it's posted here is because I removed something similar from the AGDI forums a few weeks back.

AGA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk