Caption for Comic Competition

Started by Robert Eric, Wed 14/01/2004 12:36:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Eric

In this competition, your goal is to add text to the speach and/or thought bubbles to add a story behind the comic.  You can make it funny, serious, or whatever, but try to keep it reasonably clean and intelligent.  Your comic for this week is:

Thanks to EvenWolf for the image.  If you do not have enough room to write what you need to, just resize it with your favorite image editing program.

This will close on 1/21/04.  Good luck.
Ã, Ã, 

Ginny

Hey, this sounds like an interesting competition. I'll try think of something :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Eggie

Just so I can say I was the the first person to submit an entry:

Mmmmn, herring.

HillBilly

More fun than a barrel full of apes!

Har Har Har!

WanderLady

evenwolf

haha, very creative wanderlady. Of course reformatting to GIF only decreased the quality yet increased the size of the image. But it I suppose it distinguishes from the rest now. :)
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Squinky

TheYak

Alright, not very funny.  It was funnier before the frustrating 1/2 hour it took to get this PC working properly. :P

Ghormak

Achtung Franz! The comic

evenwolf

Ghormak, so is it a coincidence that there is a frenchman who is locked up in Grim Fandango? and is soon released at this time in the game?

Ghormak

That is indeed a coincidence, as I've never played the game. How creepy.
Achtung Franz! The comic

remixor

Quote from: EvenWolf on Fri 16/01/2004 00:57:05
Ghormak, so is it a coincidence that there is a frenchman who is locked up in Grim Fandango? and is soon released at this time in the game?

Not to mention, it takes place in the very same room as panels one and three.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

evenwolf

Yeah, I mean you can see the scythe that is locking the door. Pretty funny.

Robert Eric

Ã, Ã, 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk