Rob: Chainsaw Massacre

Started by Phemar, Sat 17/01/2004 17:41:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Phemar

A New Game!!! This is a Rob adventure. You play Rob. Rob is a person. He is a chainsaw murderer. So equip yourself with a chainsaw from the wise elder and go on your very own killing spree.

Get it here: http://www.zorproductions.eds.saix.net/chainsaw.html

Enjoy!

size: 740 kb

P.S. how do you add screenshots?

EDIT:

thanks!

Inkoddi

Read: http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/YaBBHelp/posting.html

EDIT: The download link is broken...

Mennuz

The link say's chaininstallz.exe
It is chaininstall.exe .. Logical thinking saves the day  ;D

Phemar

Timosity

Quote from: Zor on Sun 18/01/2004 06:21:53
Quote from: Inkoddi on Sat 17/01/2004 18:42:30
EDIT: The download link is broken...

sorry, fixed now

I don't know what was happening before, but the link you gave to the site works, but what Mennuz said was right about the spelling on the link being wrong on your site therefore you have to copy and paste the link into the browser and remove the "z"

Unless you posted this before actually updating your site, the link is still wrong, and I deleted my cache just to make sure.

Phemar

This is what is happening: The link points the html file and you can get the game from there. The file was called "chaininstallz.exe" but I then changed after Mennuz said it confused him. The file is now called "chaininstall.exe" The link does work, I checked it myself.

phew.

Timosity

Yep the d/l works now

I d/l it before and I'll tell you what I think when I play it.

Edit: I just played it, very simple but it made me laugh, cool sound effects. There were a few little things I noticed, you could stand behind the doors in the coridoor & when you go back in the room the door opens but you are already inside. also the alignment of the characters sprites are a bit out in the walk cycle.

A good effort

I got 75 out of 77

HillBilly

When i unzip, i get this long funny error.

Timosity

Quote from: HillBilly on Sun 18/01/2004 10:16:27
When i unzip, i get thing long funny error.

check the size of the file, it should be about 740kb, if not just try d/l again

HillBilly

Yup, 740kb.

Code: ags
ZIP damaged: file C:\Games\Chainsaw\Chainsaw.exe: Bad CRC ca5b6816 (should be 7588736a). Possible cause: file transfer error.

Crappy WinZip.

Phemar

Yeah, I noticed the the walkbehinddoor thing. I'm working on it and I perfected the walk cycle today. You see that was the first walk cycle I made, so it is a bit crappy. in the room where the door opens, when you walk near it, it opens and when you walk away from it it closes.

Spoiler
For the that extra 2 points that timosity couldn't get, click around in the room with the stairs
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk