Caption for Comic Competition - Jan 21st to Jan 28th

Started by Robert Eric, Wed 21/01/2004 18:33:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Eric

In this competition, your goal is to add text to the speach and/or thought bubbles to add a story behind the comic. You can make it funny, serious, or whatever, but try to keep it reasonably clean and intelligent. Your comic for this week is:

Have fun, my children.
Ã, Ã, 

Moox

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

evenatschool

meh, I just don't see alot of potential for this one, the pictures are so irrelevant.  Hard to tell a story.

EldKatt_not_logged_in

Quote from: evenatschool on Mon 26/01/2004 19:13:18
meh, I just don't see alot of potential for this one, the pictures are so irrelevant.  Hard to tell a story.

Are you implying that mine didn't make sense? Huh? Huh?

Anyway, that's part of the fun, dude. If there's no obvious story that leaps out and presents itself to everyone, then maybe there will be more than one entry. Which is good.

evenwolf

I disagree.   I think the person who arranges the comic can allow a certain degree of flexibility in arranging the images..

I don't mean to brag but look at my Grim Fandango one. It followed several characters- had plenty ambiguity involving the barrel and the relationships between the characters- so that every entry submitted had a different storyline.   Understand?
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk