Lunchbox

Started by , Sat 24/01/2004 22:21:15

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilRoberts2004

Dude...just please let me do my thing. The more you bring my self esteem down, the more you are asking for a cancelling of something that could make AGS a little more noticeable!

So, for the sake of all us AGS'ers.....JUST LEAVE ME & ANYONE ELSE YOU CRITICIZE, ALONE!

LordHart

Hey, if you are sincere in making something, then great... more to you, but you keep announcing things that you won't be able to do.

Do something small, do something... why don't you draw something up first and show us what kinda skill you have, post it in the Critics forum, then maybe we would be a bit lenient on you, and i you have any problems with drawing, then maybe we could help, but so far you haven't done anything but lie.

shbaz

Ok Phil.. hold on I'll do better at this if I'm looking you in the face..

There. That's better.

Phil, I've hardly contributed anything to this forum. I just give comments every now and then. The reason people rarely gripe at me is because I haven't announced the 3 hour movie I'm not going to make without even showing I know how to use AGS, or maybe it's because I didn't tell everyone obvious things like how bug fixes will be released in the future. You've done so many annoying things here that people think you are fake, that you're some ass with too much time on his hands trying to be funny. I'm still not really sure, to be frank.

Perhaps you should post a screenshot before you get banned or something. Now that I think about it, I probably should too and I'm not nearly as bad.

Oh, and the FBI doesn't give a damn that someone googled your nickname. Holy shit, if you're that mundane you'd better prepare for a life living in fear right now, because everything about you that's on the internet gets placed in googles search cache. Jump under the table, quick, there's a global imaging satellite passing over. Do you even know HOW to report something to the FBI? The majority of people on AGS forums I believe are not anywhere near the USA.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

big brother

* On second thought....
It's better i don't say this.

Snake: You can remove this post. Or just lock this thread and kill 23 birds with one stone.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

PhilRoberts2004

It's better if I say this now...everytime I try to post some info on something that I plan on making or am making, the thread gets locked because of you racist retards. Just chill & enjoy the fact that there is even something like this being made.

shbaz

Phil, I'm white too brotha.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

The Subliminal Messenger

How can people be rascist without ever having seen you?

Why would the FBI want to waste their time sorting out internet grudges?

How could anyone write a three hour movie script in a month?

So many unanswered questions! Enlighten us, Phil!
No one told me there were laws AGAINST Public Nudity!

Layabout

Wrestling is as fake as Demi Moore's TIT'S!!!

It doesn't suprise me that you want to do that... You are a moron afterall...
I am Jean-Pierre.

Mr Jake

ok, ust calm down everyone, show use some art or I havve to agree,

You are really a proper special child Phil

veryweirdguy

Quote from: Pirate Jack on Tue 27/01/2004 07:53:28
Wrestling is as fake as Demi Moore's TIT'S!!!

They're FAKE?!?!???!??!?!??!?!?!?!!!

Mr Roberts2004 (if that is your real name) could you at least post some info on the script? I for one would be very interested in seeing what it is all about. Just a brief plot synopsis would be cool.

Meowster

PhilRoberts, once again I leave you my contact details:

MSN: Yufster@hotmail.com
AOL: YufsterChan

You guys don't seem to be realizing something here. PhilRoberts is actually funny and can spell. Maybe he's not such an idiot as he's making out to be, eh? Eh?!

PhilRoberts kicks ass.

LordHart

Quote from: PhilRoberts2004 on Tue 27/01/2004 03:03:17
It's better if I say this now...everytime I try to post some info on something that I plan on making or am making, the thread gets locked because of you racist retards. Just chill & enjoy the fact that there is even something like this being made.

Okay, I said I wasn't going to post again in here, but thats just pissed me off... you fucking asshole... as if you know what racism is. Try living in a fucking redneck town in Australia, being half Aboriginal and half Caucasian... try that and then fucking call me a racist you cunt.

I called you stupid... everyone here called you stuipid... we never called you a racist name.

PhilRoberts2004

Woah...let us chill, k? It is not the end of the world, yo!

Minimi

You are all retards to even take this phil still serious. We asked for more than 20 times to show a single stupid screenshot, and he just ignored all those posts. ohw just another thing... how do you plan your day? please fill this correct in for me phil... i just made something up myself

A random day :

00:00 Working on Movie
01:00 Working on Movie
02:00 Sleeping
03:00 Sleeping
04:00 Sleeping
05:00 Sleeping
06:00 Wakes up to wash/shower and breakfast JERK OFF TIME!
07:00 50 pushups and fitness things
08:00 Checking the forums to see if he can post useless posts
09:00 Working on Movie
10:00 Working on Movie
11:00 Working on Movie
12:00 Eating
13:00 Working on Movie
14:00 Working on Movie JERK OFF TIME!
15:00 Wrestling time
16:00 Checking the news on television
17:00 Time to check on his friends, wich takes 1 minute to realize he is a ubernerd without friends
18:00 Eating
19:00 Working on Movie
20:00 Working on Movie
21:00 Making lousy posts
22:00 Working on Movie JERK OFF TIME!
23:00 Working on Movie

PS: goto : http://pub51.ezboard.com/bsaint53812.showUserPublicProfile?gid=philroberts2004

Mr Jake

EDIT: Deleted useless quote
OI! you're suppost to insult phil not me :D

Really, I do actually find that racist comment quite offensive (at Phil)
Oh, and minimi, go nito hiding now, teh feds will be after you  ::)

Minimi

hotspot, you don't know with who you are dealing with! Phil has been to prison! READ THIS!! : http://iresist.com/ice/PhilRoberts.htm

Meowster

He's trying to annoy you and he succeeded.  ;)

I like him :)

PhilRoberts2004

How can you show a freaking screenshot of a movie!?! Honestly, I will make a trailer or something...or you know what, the movie might not be made now, because I just might give up on it. Yeah, I'll give up on it, just like I did with many other games or small projects that I was gonna do. But, ya know what...this crap on here, is bogus. You all are bogus. End of story, I am out.

Minimi

Quote from: PhilRoberts2004 on Tue 27/01/2004 23:10:46
How can you show a freaking screenshot of a movie!?!...
By pressing the button print screen during the movie on your keyboard. Then you open a paint program like MSpaint, and you press ctrl+v. This means that the picture you just saved on your clipboard will be pasted in the program. Now goto file/save as and save your image as an png, or jpg. Then upload the picture at www.2dadventure.com/ags/upload/upload.html and post the link on the forum!

TADAAAA!!!

PhilRoberts2004

Ladies & Gentlemen...

The AGS Movie known as "LunchBox" is set for a 2005 release date. It will be finished prolly by late 2004. The actual date is unknown for it's release but is confirmed for a 2005 release. But, I do want to let you all know that I do have the latest update on the movie right here.

The characters are being drawn & right now, the storyboard is still being disputed.  As far as content...I will give you the content rating on this movie.

This movie will be rated R

Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Drug Usage, & Mild Violence

I will have a game out by the end of the summer of 2004. I am not gonna give you any info on the game, but it has nothing to do with the movie, whatsoever!

Thank You for your time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk