AGS Awards: The Summary

Started by Barcik, Sat 31/01/2004 17:55:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

Oh man, while you bastards were living it up and eating fine caviar at the awards ceremony, I spent the day at work feeling sick and then when I got to my moms work after she picked me up, I got sick, all night, really bad, and now I'm home and still sick, and I can't eat, and I feel woozy, and my head hurts and I just learned that they stopped showing Young Indy on TV where I live, on the first sunday that I have ever gotten to stay home and watch young indy, and now I feel even crappier and I think I'm gonna vomit onto the keboajsdtojpp;aaaggghhhhhrrg

Captain Mostly

squinky:
YOU'RE going to have a seizure?!?!?!?!

But seriously, well done. This just means I'll have to work EVEN HARDER for next year!

m0ds

Congrats to all the winners, and also to all those who were nominated, and to everyone who entered their game :)

Ytterbium

Congratulations to the winners. I submitted various pieces of Awards-related trivia to MobyGames (and will submit stuff for Fatman and Apprentice once they're approved).

Currently in production: Septigon

Nine Toes

Congratulations to all of you.

I'm sorry I didn't vote, or attend the ceremony... There's always next year!
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Pet Terry

* SullyHungover has joined #ags
<SullyHungover> Holy crap!  The awards are tonight... and I'm hungover like the slob I am...

:P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Nine Toes

*Sully blushes.
*Sully chuckles.
<Sully> Hey, my bad!
;)
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Andail

I think it's hilarious that CJ had to wait so many years to get this "life-time achievement" award.

Judges back in 2001: "Nah, CJ hasn't done efforts enough to win that award. Let him fix bugs for yet some years!"

rtf

hey, where are the awards located and are they televised on some channel?

just thought I might as wel ask
I fail at art.

Barcik

They are located in the heart of Hollywood and were aired LIVE on CNN.

Hahahahhahahahhaahhahahaahahah!  ;D

Sorry, I just had to do it. It's an underground community mate. They were 'aired' live on an IRC chat channel.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

rtf

I fail at art.

Richy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk