The Hop Garden (Chmelnica) now complete in CZ/EN/DE version

Started by Tomus, Sun 01/02/2004 00:42:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomus

Marion Software is pleased to announce, that we finished works on a short adventure game THE HOP GARDEN (or CHMELNICA in czech original).

About the story: The game tells the story of a student Honza Majer, who subscibes himself to the hop brigade. When he arrives, he discovers, that the work is too hard and not very well paid and decides to get out as soon as possible...

Features:

- 640x480 3D rendered graphics in 3D MAX
- 3 short chapters
- animated characters made with Poser
- humorous dialogs
- about 10-20 minutes of gameplay

If you speak czech, we recommend you the original version. Our English and German aren't perfect :-)

Here you have some sample screens:

The game itself is available to download from

http://marionsoft.gamecode.cz/setup.exe

WARNING: The game has meta-logical puzzles. Don't get frustrated by not being able to get out of the first room - just try even the most crazy combinations... remember, that the script was written after a really-really-really-very-long visit in pub. We recommend to drink at least one beer before playing...  ;)

Kweepa

Hi!

Some nice character models!

I couldn't get out of the first room - seemed like the translation was trying to tell me something, but I wasn't sure what...

Steve

PS Will surely win an award for most annoying soundtrack!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

miryoku_81

The game lookd great so far, but I can't seem to get out of the first room.

Is there some pixel-hunting involved because I can't seem to do anything with the door except use the "look" cursor on it.

Tomus

Spoiler

Try different kinds of interaction with the bear and with the work shoes at the right side of the room - there are a few things hidden in them... And for now, always remember: this game ISN'T logic. Sorry. :)
[close]

Madlinecka

Hi, whether wonder more about Hop garden, click here:
http://www.marionsoftware.tk
But update be merely German version.

Here they are screenshots from update version (above-mentioned they are from older version):
http://marionsoft.gamecode.cz/album/spgm.php
in section "CHMELNICA"

nope!

mhhh, I'm stuck in the hop garden  :(

it seems that translations are incompleted (and thus the game is a little bit too hard)

something puzzles me: why did you use a french punk song?

Ohhh...I forgot "quand vous aimez notre jeux"...something is wrong: "notre jeu" (our game) or "nos jeux" (our gameS)... ;)

Madlinecka

ooops :) apologize, I am hopping idiotic. Show through, that French wasn't never my strong suit, but nevertheless her to I have like. Namely with her to teach already fourth year. If only it saw my professor :) thanks for notice

Why French punk song? Why no. It I am use Czech punk song? The would perhaps to everyone din:)

H20

I'm also stuck in the garden  :-\

I can understand the "clues" cauz dialogs are not completly translated.

Madlinecka

It it unfortunately won't help. I I am did German translation. English translation did Tomus.

Tell me please, wherein location accurately are...

Ampere-hour yes! First using gauntlet upon yourself. Then using here thing, what are collect in first location from of that under lock and key coffers (I don't know, how is it on side translate, i did only German translation) and here thing use on wire and lastly clicks "interaction" cursor on hop-plant

LucasFan

QuoteI am did German translation.

German? I don't know what it is but it's not German.  ;)
Seriously, I couldn't even understand the intro.

Madlinecka

:))) Yep is it possible, my German is certainly horrible. Be of interest, that wherewith I am older, thereby dumbly I know worse :) indeed yep, so that start be alarmed from GCE examination "A" Levels from German

JimmyShelter

Don't take this as an insult, but do you use Babelfish or something for your english, because I can't follow half of what you are saying.

Gillybean

hi......first of all i really want to play your game.

second there seems to be a bug or two.
i downloaded the game and set it to english translation,
some of the text was still appearing in another language, second
when the game started.....tried to interact and clicking on
mouth/hand etc but still nothing. i could walk but that was all.

i tried deleting the game, downloading it again and playing again
but same problem. is it just me who is experiencing this?

really looks to be a interesting game tho  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk