Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Squinky

Man, that sucks. Seriously man.

When you leave for the final time, do me a favor man. Turn to your employer and say "Good day to you sir!"

All joking aside, good luck getting a new job/indentured servitude.

ManicMatt

Thanks!

Aw man if only, but I only just read this now and my last day was today!

Besides which, I'm not angry at my company, I'm angry at the company that owns the company that I worked for! They're the ones that forced my contract to end!

It is most foolish, as I was to eventually replace the 66 year old part time stores man that I worked with. Now he'll someday get too old for the job and they'll have NO ONE.

oh and today I hyperventilated for the first time ever... oh wait, I have a livejournal for this shit!

Anyway, thanks again for the support.

AlbinoPanther

Well, there is a period of life in every well, life ;) a period of bad luck, lack of love and seemless living. My friends I am at the bottom of the well and what is the worst thing I feel that this is what I deserve.

1st LENA left me ( some of you may think that is an old news but...) I cryed and God knows that I tryed to show her that I love her more than anything in well, life. But .... nothing one big and paintfull nothing and a DOT after it .

2nd I left my college and now I am somwhere in nowhere. I want to be an educated man but I got to find out what isÃ,  best for me and this time I need to put all of myself in it.Ã, 

3rd A few days ago I finally finished FOY demo manual serbian translation and just a second before I wanted to send it to m0ds I deleted it !Ã,  Sometimes I really hate my stupid brain !

4th One month ago I got me self a puppy.His name is Brundo the bear and I started to like him so much.But today he vanished, ? Is he a runaway dog or somebody took him ? Or some advanced alien civilization abducted my Brundo ? Well he may simply realized who I am and runaway ( everybody do that, than why would he be diffrent ? ) .

5th I started to work in some pointless company and after 40 days of lousy work I realized that I don't want to work anymore or they kicked me outÃ, Ã,  ;D anyway I don't work anymore !

Well, there are a lot more things to this but nobody likes to read long posts and that is what I want. I want you to read and give me a smile or two just don't diss me because I really miss me....

After all I could make something good from all of this maybe a movie or game or I could just hang myself and become famous.

I live to love and I love to liveÃ,  :P

note: I used 29 times letter I in this post am I an egoist or I just suck at english ?

Afflict

LJUBI

You will notice in most cases when everything goes wrong EVERYTHING goes wrong. Then at some stage everything goes right and well we try and balance it at that.

Sorry to hear about your puppy man I would be very sad if my pup had to dissapear! Check your local pounds and stuff if they havent found him.

Maybe this was justs lifes way of telling you that well do what you want to do or wanted to do, go out there and grab life by the gohunas and say "do we understand each other?" ;)

Enough of my ramblings

Cheers

Afflict.

ManicMatt

Yikes LJUBI, that sounds a bit like my YEAR OF HELL!!!

I had a year where I lost my girlfriend, my job and my grandma. (In that order)

But I'm still here dammit! I will NOT give up! I WILL get another job, and it will be better!

Look at your unemployment as an opportunity to take a while off and do something creative. If it's a song or a game, pour your emotion into it. I always say that if something horrible happens in my life, I will use it as some writing material at some point.

Ishmael

This thing has been hiding from me for like ages ¬¬
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Cluey

Today I'm pretty sure I failed AS history.  At least one module anyway.  I just ran out of time.  Sucks.
Aramore
My webcomic.

Tuomas

Yeah, I hope you all feel great hearing that I found an awesome jacket today for 41e, and then I ate cake :D

And the rest of the day will go in studying politics and watching ice-hockey.... yes as a matter of fact I think they fit well together.

ThreeOhFour

I like cake. The other day my boss and I were bored at work so he got his playstation out of his car and we played it and ate cake. Lots and lots of cake. And a customer caught us playing playstation. And then we laughed and ate more cake.

I wish I had a jacket for 41e...

Tiki

LimpingFish

I'm tired. And bored. An.............

Oh screw it.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

fred

I bought myself some soap and started cleaning. Didn't know how, but MY is this place clean now! Especially one spot on the floor, terrific!

Nine Toes

I felt my son/daughter kick today!  :D

My girlfriend has been getting really big, and I decided to lay my head on her stomach, and the little bastard kicked me right in the face! <3  :)
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Domino

Hello my old friend, the moving thread. The Buffalo Sabres beat the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 in the first game of the best of 7 Eastern Conference Stanley Cup playoffs. 7 more wins, and the cup is ours!!!

Not much to report here, worked 9-Noon today and then came home and watched the game.

voh

It's been 4 months since my grandfather died, and it's been 2 months since my 2-year relationship was harshly broken off.

I can deal with the grandfather thing, I mean.. I don't run into him at inpportune moments, while that does happen with my ex. I think she's doing it to spite me.

Grar. I feel better now, but that might be because of the alcohol.
Still here.

Ishmael

Drinking is fun. And healthy for your mind. Unless you die of it.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

LimpingFish

I released an OROW game toda...

Oh, screw it.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Squinky

I have fleas infesting my house, chomping on my legs. I spent the majority of the day cleaning my house in a (probably vain) attempt to remove them.

ManicMatt

You'll never get rid of them yourself Squinky! Call in the pros!

I took photos of a floor today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk