Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Czar

Squinky do you by any chance have kittens?
I remember those days...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Squinky

OMFG! of course I have kittens.

My gal decided she wanted a cat a good while ago, and since then we have had kittens. Trust me when I say I never wanted them.

My cynicism has been on target though, since we got cats I have had to deal with crap everywhere, them climbing on my counters, getting onto my cabinets and breaking my dishes, knocking over house plants, scrathing up my stuff, and they even rip into any food I have that is in a plastic bag (chips, bread) even though I feed them constantly.

I got bitten much harder than I ever though a cat could bite awhile back, right through that fleshy area of my palm near my pinky finger. Now I have fleas biting me and I'm pretty sure one of the kittens has given me pinkeye.

I hate cats/kittens. They are a plague upon this land, and if I was a D&D Ranger, I would have +4 attack against them. 

For the fleas though, I vaccumed every thing in my house with a powerful shop vac, then followed with a normal vaccum, then spread some stuff out that is supposed to take care of them on the carpet, in three days I will vaccum again, then I will shampoo my carpets. I am hopeing it works, but they appear to still be here currently....

vict0r

Haddas

You have bad cats. Our cats are nice and don't really ever misbehave. Also we live in the countryside. They work for their food.

Andail

The last two days have been great. Someone at my job screwed up with the schedules, leaving me reduntant but still payed. Isn't that the best way to be?
I've been home doing nothing in particular, cleaning up a bit, working on a plaster sculpture that I intend to give my honeybird on our six-month anniversary tomorrow. Time flies.
I've already got a full time job for the entire autumn, and in the spring I'll finish my teacher education after a stupid amount of time wasted on doing things half-arsed. The only period of fruitful studies was the semester in Brighton, when I produced some really nice papers, including my final thesis which I still read every now and then with pride.
I'm missing Mittens (the first one without me:(), but I have neither money or money at the moment. I'll take some time off in december to visit some of you.

MashPotato

[emo]Well, today is my birthday and as usual I'm feeling a little depressed about it... 23 years old and I am adrift on a sea of uncertainty about what I have done, and what I have yet to do...[/emo]

On a lighter note, I'm seeing Snakes on a Plane tonight ^_^

Domino

Happy Birthday.

Man, this thread still rocks.  The moving thread idea will always be my favorite.

Have a good one.

Hammerite

i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

LimpingFish

Quote from: MashPotato on Fri 18/08/2006 17:25:27
[emo]Well, today is my birthday and as usual I'm feeling a little depressed about it... 23 years old and I am adrift on a sea of uncertainty about what I have done, and what I have yet to do...[/emo]

Pfft, wait until you get to 29 and dread turning 30...

LimpingFish checks the calendar...

Oh shite!

Quick! I need to do everthing I wanted to do before I was 30 within the next...TWO WEEKS!?!

Meh. :(

Oh, and Happy Birthday. :P
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

vict0r

Happy birthday!
Snakes on a plane? Seriously? :P Tell me how it was, because it really look like crap..! But i might be wrong. But snakes hijacking a plane?  :-\

veryweirdguy

They don't hijack the plane. They're let loose on the plane. And it's surprisingly good! I'd give it a 8 out of 10 - but that score goes up if you see it with the right crowd in the right cinema where people get into the spirit of things!

It is far from crap. Very enjoyable!

Domino

I heard on the radio today that people are bringing in rubber snakes and then throwing them around during certain scenes. I haven't seen the movie, but i could only imagine seeing a snake attack on screen, then having a rubber snake land on my shoulder. Sounds like a very good time to be had.

Will somebody actually bring live snakes??  :)

MashPotato

Heheh, I wish the people in the theatre I was in were so enthusiastic... it was actually pretty empty in there.  The movie itself was silly fun, a good time was had by all ^_^
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone ^_^

Erenan

I spent the day with my girlfriend, her mom, her stepfather, and her grandmother. We went to Coronado to look at nice houses that we can't afford to dream about living in. We also went to Horton Plaza (anyone see Killer Tomatoes Eat France?) and walked around at random. My girlfriend bought shoes. We ate taquitos. The end.
The Bunker

Nine Toes

I've been working at my new job, making hardwood flooring, since Monday.

It's not a bad job, but it's tedious, and you can't really talk with people because it's so loud in there that you're required to wear earplugs.  You can't really hear anything then.

I've been paired up to work with another new guy, named Kyle.  He's alright, but he doesn't talk much.  He's pretty mellow.

So, I've been forced to make my own entertainment at times.

Today, I was running boards through a planer.  I came across this one board that had a knot in it.  The knot resembled a set of swollen, wrinkly labia.  I showed Kyle, and he smiled.  That was the highlight of my day.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Domino

Quote from: Domino on Sat 19/08/2006 03:10:43
I heard on the radio today that people are bringing in rubber snakes and then throwing them around during certain scenes. I haven't seen the movie, but i could only imagine seeing a snake attack on screen, then having a rubber snake land on my shoulder. Sounds like a very good time to be had.

Will somebody actually bring live snakes??  :)

I guess i was right about the live snakes...the nerve of some people.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1705124/

and NO it wasn't me, i haven't been to a movie theatre in 8 years.

m0ds

Wow, completely forgot this thread existed! Haha! Anyway - Snakes on a Plane??? My girlfriend is off to Reading festival today (so take care of her if you bump into her!) so I think I shall go see Snakes on a Plane. This will be the first film I've seen in the cinema which Sam is in lead role. The only other time I've seen him on screen is in Jurassic Park, so I'm quite dissapointed! Still!

Mother f**king snakes on a mother f**king plane!!

Erenan

Last night for dinner I had mole, made from real mole chickens.
The Bunker

KristjanMan

Today I realised that I like cheese.
- They are all from AGS coloringball

Erenan

A day like most days: Data entry for eight hours, posting on this forum, reading, writing, eating, sleeping.

I purchased Season Two of the Office (new American one, not BBC), which is good. I also purchased the Mars Volta's Amputechture, to which I have yet to listen.

Also, I just found out that in a couple weeks I am being hired on permanently at the company where I've been a temp for the past three months. This means a $2 raise in my hourly wages. ;D ;D ;D
The Bunker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk