Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

Hey, you're still alive, MT! Oh well, no problem...

I am currently ripping five Frank Zappa CDs...

Waka Jawaka
Zoot Allures
Sleep Dirt
Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch
The Man from Utopia

...to my PC, well, because it feels good. That's right. Oh well, no problem.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ghost

Hi there, moving thread! Today I was released into my first official holidays for almost two years. I celebrated this by buying a book I've been eagerly awaiting to read, a thick block of paper entitled Die Stadt der Träumenden Bücher (City of the Dreaming Books). And what can I say, I just put it aside to write down that I'm reading it. Good stuff. Very good stuff. In addition to that, the hiatus on Order Of The Stick ended recently, and I plan to read up tomorrow. Should be fun.

I also drew a picture today that has a soy sprout with nun-chacks in.

I'm just generically content right now, and wish you all a nice day.

vict0r

Good evening MT

I am currently EXTREMELY annoyed and tired... Me and my friend are having a technological collaps. We have two laptops that are right next to each other and we want to transfer one single fucking file, but everything is against us. Sometimes, I HATE technology!

radiowaves

m0ds, you ever read your e-mail or what?
I am just a shallow stereotype, so you should take into consideration that my opinion has no great value to you.

Tracks

Sylvr

I have also returned. ...and probably have not much to say at the moment. What's it been, like a year?  ??? Does my name sound familiar to anyone?
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

FSi++

Whee! It moves!

I am currently feeling sick and taking some medicine. Good luck to me.

In other news, I am also downloading some non-free packages from PLF if this could interest anybody, which I doubt.

Oh, and I think it's my first post to MT, hooray.

Sylvr

First moving thread October '07 post!

Ahem.

I would like to let you all know that I am currently enjoying a snack of delicious rings of onion-y goodness while skipping class. WHOA!

....Just because I can.

Good day.

DoorKnobHandle

Sylvr

Have I infringed on your copyright, good sir?

DoorKnobHandle

You have infringed on my pride, dear cheese-puff.

I've been watching way to much 70s Show lately... ;D

zabnat

I'm fixing the grammar errors etc on my bachelor's thesis. You wouldn't believe how many errors there can be in 60 pages of text ;) Well, I guess you would.

LimpingFish

Hello again MT, ol' bean.

I am a little warm at the moment. I may get a nice cool drink in a bit. Something with bubbles.

I am also currently mulling over Unbound, which is near completion, as I always get all squirmy nervous-like when a game is almost ready to be released.

Listening to The Ocean is the Ultimate Solution by Frank Zappa, which has...8:08 minutes left of it's 13:17 total.

Hooray!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

ManicMatt

Ah, moving thread, how you been? ANSWER ME!!

So today then, I interviewed some people for the vacancy of sales assistant. It's strange to be on the other side of an interview, never imagined I'd be in that situation! I've already decided on the right candidate, and don't look foward to telling all the other people they haven't got the job. But I'd rather put them out of their misery than let them wait in agony and never tell them.

Second of all, there were three gypsy twats on the bus today. They were loud, annoying and wanted to piss everyone off. One by one, everyone was going to the bottom half of the bus. I figured I'd do the same, but a young girl was up there so I didn't want to leaver her up there with those jerks. So I let myself be the next target rather than her. They started chucking crap at me like as if we're in school, so I turn around and threaten them. Naturally they start chucking more stuff, till they run out of ammunition. The biggest guy (It WOULD be the biggest guy) comes over as I'm gonna get off, and blocks my path. I tell him to get out of my way. He aint budging. So I make him move. I push him to the side, but still can't get through. So I elbow him in the back twice cos I am seriously pissed off now. I finally clear the path and head down. they gob on me as I go down, or at least, they gobbed on me at some point, it's on the back of my coat. Bastards. The bus driver starts shouting at them and then I leave.

I then go to Asda supermarket (Owned by USA company Walmart) and there are the three twats being chased by security guards! Honestly, they were such gits I'm surprised they haven't been battered into oblivion by a gang yet.

voh

Today I took a saw and cut 4 chairs in pieces. They were uncomfortable, blue and made out of plastic. Sawing them up saved me the money it'd cost me to take it to the landfill myself. Now they fit into a garbage bag and afterwards the dumpster in front of the house.

People looked at me funny.

I then went to the bar to play pool with a friend of mine, who subsequently sms'ed me an hour after we left there, to let me know that a friend of ours and his girlfriend had just gotten back from their daughter's cremation... I didn't know they had a daughter, since the last time I saw her she was still pregnant. I don't know the how or what (and felt it wrong to ask about as well) so yeah... Still, when I heard about that... I was entirely at a loss for words... There's nothing I can do but I want to help. But realize I'd never be able to do anything. I know them, but not well enough to be in the loop, so I'm confused as to what amount of sympathy I can show comfortably, and when it gets weird.

It's not like situations like these are very common...  :-\
Still here.

Nikolas

Dear MT, My first post here (I think :-[)

Today I:

a. Paid the road tax, for yet another year. £180
b. Had no internet or telephone all day, thus I got bored and worked more than usual
c. Took the bicycle to the post office, which is a good 2-3 miles, thus I made 6 miles today on the bicycle!
d. I started diet (yesterday actually). Only had 2 salads for lunch. Not bad ;)

monkey0506

Today I got a new stereo installed in my truck. It's not the greatest ever, but it was only $60 installed for a practically brand new stereo. And it also has an MP3 input jack so I can listen to my Zune.

I also finally got the title for my truck today, so although it's already been registered and insured in my name for a month, I now finally have the piece of paper that says, "yup, it's his truck." :=

Sylvr

No speeding past slow-moving trucks carrying potentially hazardous logs, okay?  ;D

monkey0506

Today SilverTrumpet publicly spoke in the moving thread about some stupid thing I had told her confidentially. I don't speed down the highway.....She doesn't know what she's talking about. :=

Sylvr

He lies! I do not speak to this guy.....  ??? .....  ;D

Sparky

Dear MT,
How do you do? Today I went to work and tried to recall how to weld aluminum. When I arrived at home there was a tiny white kitten on the front step. Later I made tomatillo salsa. Then my room mate asked me, "How is your world domination plan coming along?" After that I danced to the Cho Ren Sha 68k soundtrack. I've been away from my AGS project too long!. I'm taking a programming class and am busy making a roguelike: (1) as a learning experience, (2) because it's fun, and (3) because it seems like a worthwhile effort. Sorry AGS project! I love you, and I will finish you!
Edit: After many failed attempts, I hit 111 chains on stage 1 in Ikaruga.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk