Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

radiowaves

I tripped and fell! Thanks alot...
I am just a shallow stereotype, so you should take into consideration that my opinion has no great value to you.

Tracks

Sparky

Dearest MT,
Over the weekend my best friend came over. We cooked dinner and watched a couple of movies. Yesterday I tried to draw a picture and concluded I've not been getting much practice lately. Additionally I've developed a crush on a woman in one of my classes, but I whenever I get within ten feet I become ridiculously self conscious and either trip on my own shoelaces or involuntarily squeak. Note to self: watch out for magical bubbles of awkwardness-inducing energy!.

Sylvr

Hello MT.

Today I woke up and realized, along with regaining my voice (for the most part) that I have a crapload of stuff due for school today. That, and I missed my vocal coaching for pending solo this week. I must stop staying up so late....  :(

I have also decided to be a rebel and not wear a belt with my pants! Revolutionary, I know.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Oliwerko

OK, time to join.

Dear MT,

Today was another boring day at school. Reminds me of study waiting for me this evening. I look forward to end of the week to meet my band. Sparky is not the only one that has developed a crush to a schoolmate though, by me it's the same. Can not get a word from me to say her. Do I ever get some courage?

OK, gotta go, math is yelling at me from the other desk....

radiowaves

Dear MT,

today was a usual day at school. Drawing in lessons and ping-pong in breaks. Today I got a new haircut, which I am not used to and feel a bit retarded because of that. others say its good but you can never trust good opinions though.
Unlike others, I haven't found any crush in school yet. All my crushes seem to have passed and there are no good enough girls in the horizon, it seems. Each girl just doesn't interest me enough, everybody so ordinary...
I am just a shallow stereotype, so you should take into consideration that my opinion has no great value to you.

Tracks

Domino

Hi MT,

My Xbox 360 got back from the repair center. Well, it wasn't the same one i sent in, this 360 is 4 months newer than my other one.  So far, so good, but i know that my second one will be handed the same fate as my first...the dreaded RROD.

I am just wondering who owned this one before i got it? It does seem a tad quieter than my first.

Cross your fingers.

p.s. I shaved my head again last night. Now my head is cold.  :)

ThreeOhFour

Hi MT,

I hate having the flu - this is the 3rd time I've had it this year. I should eat more vegetables and fruit.

We played our first gig on Saturday night - there were about 200 people there and we did well. I also got my head shaved along with 3 friends. Going from 38cm to 0cm has been a little strange, but we raised $4000 for cancer research by doing it.

Should get out more and find me someone to get a crush on....

Oliwerko

Dear MT, nice to write to you again.

The time of my operation is getting closer, only a week till I go to hospital. I am trying to use all of my time. Not enough study to keep me sober from that crush.

Ahhh, I hate crushes.

See ya....

zabnat

Dear MT,
Now I've done it. Just as I was saying that I don't care much about avatars or signatures and now I made an avatar. Next I'll probably have a huge banner in my signature  :-[

lo_res_man

I got my own appartment, now I am living on my own and as lonely as hell.
but I have my own place and thats a first for my siblings. and I am not even the oldest Na na na-na na Creeter (older sisters nickname)
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

rubywaves

Dear MT,

I'm beginning to see the absurdity in literary criticism.  As an English major, one would think that I would be enjoying myself in this field of study... but truth be told, I'm so goddamned tired of reading poetry and classic literature until my eyes are sore and bloodshot, and then analyzing the hell out of said works until my temples ache from thinking too much.  I'm beginning to think that literary criticism was invented by those who had too much time on their hands and had the gross desire to nitpick other people's creations.

I finally came up with a good idea for a first game.  One room, first-person perspective... I just need to perfect my computer drawing/coloring skills.

In other news, I'm becoming a Sarah Silverman fan.  I think I'll ask for The Sarah Silverman Program: Season One for Christmas or Three Kings Day.

LimpingFish

Moving thread!

You never called me! I remember it was thursday night, it was nine o' clock, I was at home watching television! And you never called me! Why, man?! I dig you so much, man, why don't you dig me?!

Whatever.

In other news, I have recently been disappointed by the following:

Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Spiderman 3 (movie)
The lack of a release for Lifesigns: Hospital Affairs on the DS.
Miscellaneous.

The End.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Bluesman

Howzit Moving Thread.

I'm backed up assignments-wise and frankly have no idea what I'm doing for one which is due next Wednesday.
It's nice to vent at you.
In other news, I discovered that my cat meows in B flat.

Lots of love.

voh

Dear Moving Thread

Everything is going well.

Regards, voh.
Still here.

zabnat

Dear MT,
Nothing much happening, just graduated today.

Sylvr

Quote from: Bluesman Ben
In other news, I discovered that my cat meows in B flat.

:o That is AWESOME! Quite possibly the best thing I heard in a long time. I could tune my trumpet to that.  :D

Anyway...

Hullo MT, you're looking lovely as always...

Yesterday the marching band played at the hockey game.. and we wonnnn!! But that's not the exciting part... The exciting part was that out of the 3 trumpets that went, I was the only one that had the melody for the School Song (which is a really cool thing for anyone that doesn't play an instrument. At least it is for me anyway :-\) -- or at least I was SUPPOSED to. When my music exploded last Saturday (that's another story), I must've lost some. SO! because I was the only one in the whole band with the melody, I had to trek back to the band room in the dark. By myself. Without knowing the way, really. But I survived. And I led the band to awesomeness :P

I also spent a lot of time randomly talking to the tenor sax guy in front of me. That was amusing.

I could go on about hockey events (straws...ducks...spittle) but I will not.

Today marching band has a social/dance. The theme is 'Grade 8 dance'. Ingenious really, but hello awkwardness! I think it will be fun though.

And tomorrow we travel 5 hours to another university to play at their football game. Gonna be a sweet busride, as long as I remember my (nintendo)DS, because me and another guy are gonna play our games together. Like nerds. ;D
There goes my weekend.

Quote from: zabnat
just graduated today
Oh, and that's awesome too!

I am done here. It is time for food.

Happy Friday!

Love, ST

P.S.: My roommate is nocturnal. Sleeps ALL day....
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Domino

Today i went and purchased the 120GB hard drive for the Xbox360.

That damn thing cost me 180 dollars!!!

I know you can buy computer hard drives with more storage space cheaper, but you can't use them on the 360.

Damn MS, you money whores.

I had no choice, my 20GB hard drive was pretty much full.

Enjoy my money Microsoft..and my 2nd 360 better not die.

Thanks for your time,

Domino

vict0r

Quote from: Domino on Sat 27/10/2007 23:43:20
edit: now i have the 20GB hard drive just sitting around, deleted of all its content, anybody want it? If not, i am tossing it in the garbage.

Sell it on eBay or something! :)

Dualnames

First time I post here.I'm gonna post in a year.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

m0ds

Hello Mt. The clocks go back about NOW so that means an extra hour in bed, awesome! Tomorrow I start work as a private eye oh aye it's gonna be maaad :D So I should go to bed.

Keep on moving!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk