Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Anian

Quote from: miguel on Thu 06/06/2013 10:11:12
Ryan, maybe doing the Mexican Wave can help? Single Mexican Waves have been done before.
And thus "Hey, baby, lets you me make some Mexican Waves" came to be.  :grin:
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Intense Degree

Dear Moving Thread

This morning, my daughter managed to do a poo on the floor without taking her nappy or pyjamas off. I suppose I do want her to be an early achiever but I still wasn't as appreciative as I perhaps should have been.

After cleaning it up I headed out to go to work only to find that a bird had done a very similar thing on my car, so I had to clean up more poo.

When I got to work and approached my desk I was half expecting to find more poo there, however all was clear. And then a strange thought struck me, maybe it was my turn to leave a poo somewhere? I didn't need one so it was all academic but now lunch is long past and I think nature may be calling.

What should I do MT? Help me!

Snarky

Dear Moving Thread,

Ryan should go out with that woman and eventually marry her, and his post should be read aloud at their wedding.

Ryan Timothy B

MT,
I failed! She was moved to a different department on Thursday. When I went to look for her I couldn't find her!

So then today, Friday, I tried my best to find her when my shift was done, knowing that if I time it just right, she should be leaving the change room as I approach the swipe clocks. There she was! I managed to approach her calmly. She was smiling when she recognized me. She told me where she was working, I asked her a few questions, then finally asked her what she was doing on the weekend. She said she was going to Toronto for the weekend for sight seeing. I then completely failed to ask her if she has time to spend with me; I mostly just assumed on the spot that she was busy the whole weekend in Toronto.

Oh well, MT. I have failed you and mankind. (nod) I'll certainly try again for next weekend which might just be her last weekend here.

I just want to get to know her in a one on one environment. Just so that, years into my future, I never look back on this moment regretting not taking any chances with someone who has apparently put me under some mesmerizing spell. Corny, I know.

Ghost

Dear Moving Thread,

I have to propose a question. Usually I'd visit your nephew, the Ask Something We Can Help Thread, but, well, I know you better. You're wise beyond your years and you never failed to enlighten me.
So here we go.

Why is bacon so very, very delicious?

Gilbert

Quote from: Ghost on Tue 24/09/2013 00:58:55
Why is bacon so very, very delicious?
That is because bacon is soylent g... Wait, this isn't the Ask Something thread?

Ponch

Dear Moving Thread,

What has become of the AGS Blog? I used to go there all the time and it felt like I was at the hippest party in the world of AGS. But now I go there and I'm all alone. I just hang out there, night after night, hoping maybe someone will walk in and post something interesting. But it never happens. Is there some cool, new place where everyone else is hanging out and no one told me about it? Am I being shunned? Am I not cool anymore? Was I ever? Am I not bathing enough and no one has the heart to tell me? I just want to read interesting articles about the AGS community. I don't know what to do. :sad:

Your pal,

Anonymoos Cow

miguel

If you mean SSH's blog then yes, I miss it too.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Adeel

Oh noes...... Our Very Own Jolly Cow is sad :sad:.

Okay, dear moving thread. For our jolly Anonymoos Cow, I volunteer myself as a writer who'll post what the cool kids are up to. I can't make any promises though, for I've made myself quite busy. But I'll try my best.

So will you please contact SSH, dear moving thread, and tell him about my offer?

In the name of holy moving thread, together we write. Amen.

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ghost

Moving Thread, hi! Say, where did LimpingFish go?

Ponch

Dear moving thread,

I found a bald hamster in the laundry tonight. I'm not sure what to make of it.

miguel

Make him dance, Ponch! Make him dance!

Ghost

Dear moving thread, I learned something important today. No matter HOW good you are a Touhou player, you should avoid listening to the soundtrack while driving. Heavy traffic is NOT an opportunity to display your ability to weave between tight spaces, no matter how small you think your hit box is.

Etumretniw

Dear Moving Thread,
today there was a storm where I live, and all busses were cancelled at 16:00. Little did I know of this cancellation when I wanted to get home from work. I decided to walk as the storm was still rather mild.
After 7 km in a slow crawl between roof plates, fallen trees and overthrown trashcans, I feel I was lucky to have gotten home without incident. And that the police with megaphones in the city center had a point. Though I didn't hear them when I started my hike.

LimpingFish

Hello, MT.

I guess I'm back. I'm not sure where I've been, but I'm covered in lint!

Hooray!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

miguel

The Urban Dictionary gives a funny meaning to lint, but I'm sure you mean the lint found on one's belly button.

Andail

Dear diary.
Today I've gone through literally a gazillion voice files and cut them and adjusted the volume and renamed them and god knows what else. I really hope people will be listening to each and every line and not skip a single one of them, OR ELSE

Dualnames

Dear Andail,

I SHALL SKIP EVERY SINGLE LINE IN YOUR GAME TO SPITE YOU.

On a more serious note, dear MT i have made so much progress for the MAGS entry but i'm slowly feeling spent.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk