Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Happy New Year, Moving Thread. Are you making any resolutions we should know about? For myself, I've resolved to stop dating glamorous supermodels and getting into high speed car chases / shootouts with paramilitary forces bent on world domination. Here's hoping my life will be less exciting this year! :cheesy:

Ryan Timothy B

Ugh moving thread. I feel like I'm a complaining old man or that it's first world problems.. Every time I try to watch a game's video on Steam I can never watch it without it stopping to buffer. The most I can usually watch without interruptions is MAYBE 20 seconds and that's usually pushing it. The other week I actually watched an entire video without it buffering even once! I can't understand as I don't have terrible internet. I've had 3 TV's watching Netflix shows at the same time without issue but I can never seem to watch a Steam video, in its entirety, without buffering. I've tweeted them but no response. Internet searches have shown this is a problem for many others, but the two solutions I tried didn't work.

Retro Wolf

Dear Moving Thread, I'm pretty certain this has never been asked before.... can I make an RPG in AGS?

xil

So, moving thread, we meet again. Perhaps we should bring up the much discussed AGS re-design - I'm thinking we move to a new green cup, what do you think? :-X
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

[delete}

Snarky

Moving Thread, you have been coddled and flattered for far too long. It is time you answer for your crimes! Damn you to the deepest pit of hell, Moving Thread!

Kumpel

Dear moving thread,

the world changed since your last appearance. Please be kind and make certain people go away, like you yourself will be in a few hours. Mentally ill individuals that threaten the world peace and get horny on the chance of pushing red buttons. PLEASE! DO! THAT! BEFORE! YOU! MOVE!

best regards
a Kumpel

Mandle

Moving Thread,

Are you a moving thread on a loom that determines the weave of the entire universe?

Just asking.

And, regardless, how about tea and scones next Sunday?

Cheers,
Mandle.

LimpingFish

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

AnasAbdin

Dear moving thread,

Hug

Yours,
AA

SilverSpook

It's a privilege to finally trip on you, sir. Madam. Thingy.

Danvzare

Hello moving thread.
We've never been formally introduced before, but we have met before.

I thought it was about time we actually talked to each other.

Sylvr

Hello, moving thread.
It's been quite a long while. I have been disheartened to find that I can no longer locate the actual wafflequest.exe anywhere. But I'm hoping to come across some ideas and get back up to speed with the current ags editor and make something again. The last release I remember is 2-point-something. I've definitely got a lot to learn. It's nice to look around the forums and see not much has changed. :)
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Ponch

Hello again, Moving Thread.

Another year come and gone. How were your holidays? Did you make any resolutions for the new year? I did. I've also moved to a new town. Things have been busy for me in 2018. By the way, any word on the apocalypse? Is the world still scheduled to end on time?

Your pal,

P

Creamy

Hi moving thread,

Since you're here, can you deliver a few messages for me?

In case you go to Hints and Tips, can you ask how to repair the boiler in "Jorry"?

If you go to the recruitment thread, let it be known that I look for a death metal drummer for Oh du lieber Augustin II - Back from hell.

Oh, and if you land in the critics lounge, please tell Ouxx to stop his obscene display of talent and get his Indy game out already.

Thanks

LimpingFish

HALLO, MT!

You know, I had a whole bit here, but I erased it so.... I just saw The Shape of Water and was kinda underwhelmed. Not underwhelmed in a tiresome hipster sort of way, but just...well, put it this way; It's no Pan's Labyrinth. More female masturbation in it, though, make of that what you will.

I'm drunk on rum at the moment (Bacardi, the rum of the masses), so make of that what you will.

Whoo!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

eri0o

Hey Moving Thread, tell Creamy that he must get the wheels and place on the proper empty spot, in the pipes, near the boiler, and then shove some coal.

HanaIndiana

Moving Thread! How's it going?! Long time no see!
Oh, it's me. Uh... HanaIndiana. We met four years ago.

Where? I don't remember exactly, but we had a nice chat.

Sorry I haven't called. I've just been so busy.
Well, it was nice seeing you. Say hello to 'General Discussion' when you get a chance... I'm never in there.
Byyyeeee :kiss:

Andail

Dear moving thread,
Today I discovered that as of late, not all members use this thread as intended, namely as a diary in which you describe a day in your life.
I'll set a good example and summarize the contents of my day, so far:
Home with a cold.
/Andail

PS:
Removed more non-diary posts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk