Drawing Contest!!!

Started by Akumayo, Fri 06/02/2004 01:24:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Akumayo

Hello all! I am holding a drawing contest on my web site.  Details are included on the page.  

P.S. The winner will recieve not only what is on the page about winning, but also, if he/she desires, one System of a Down song from any of their albums.

The site page for the contest is

http://blackdragon223.tripod.com/caveoftheblackdragon/id5.html
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Scummbuddy

Is getting this song legal?
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

HillBilly

Prize is a visit from the RIAA.

Besides, shouldn't this go to the Competitions and Activities forum?

Gilbert

Well, private compos without approvals should not be posted in the competition and activity forum. But yes, I thing gen gen is more suitable for this thread.

Akumayo

Yes, the song is legal as long as who ever gets it doesn't post it on the Internet.  I probably should have posted this in the other forum, forgive me, but i thought it should go here since this is the animation ;)
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

BerserkerTails

QuoteYes, the song is legal as long as who ever gets it doesn't post it on the Internet.

Translation: "If you're not mass distibuting the song, it's still illegal. But it's only illegal if you get caught!"

-_-;
I make music.

Ben

Sorry to be disrespectful, but I have to say that's a really stupid prize. Not only is it illegal, but it's something that anyone can download whether they win or not. It's like saying "Congratulations! You just won a free carpet sample from Home Depot!"

Andail

Sorry, but this is just private advertising.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk