Photoshop Phriday - "After they were adventure game characters"

Started by Ali, Fri 06/02/2004 13:39:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images.

Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used.

-------------------------------------

Let us try and put out of our minds the excesses of the reign of DG (thanks for choosing me by the way Mr Macphee). I think Photoshop Phriday should be run as a contest like sprite jams, with the winner setting the next topic and so on.

This week's topic is After they were adventure game characters, I want to see the career path chosen by ex-adventure game star/s.

Olivia for example starred in the hit movie Pulp Fandango:

But maybe some other characters did less well for themselves... what do you think?

Pstonie

"The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated." -Picard, First Contact

Ytterbium

After Forge, the sequel to Loom, was cancelled, Bobbin Threadbare thought his career was over. However, he made a comeback in 2002 by playing one of the Nazgul in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Currently in production: Septigon

Redwall

Having been facinated by politicians for many years and having recently entered the field himself, LeChuck has entered the big leagues - the race for the Democratic Nomination.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

SLaMgRInDeR

after quitting lucas arts because he had been "dunked" in a golf course atraction, he found a job as Blinx's brother in Blinx & Max Hit the clock.
EDIT: o crap i forgot the pic

Dave Gilbert

Didn't anybody see Oliver Stone's film about the rise and fall of Michael Gower?

Spoiler

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Dave Gilbert

Ali

Okay, I like them all, but I'm going to choose Redwall because I think the podium worked really well.

Thanks for entering everyone else. It's up to Redwall to post the next Photoshop Phriday... which won't be on friday because it's friday now... I shoukld have finished this yesterday....... didn't realise that until just now.....

....maybe it should just be called Photoshop Contest? Photoshop Jam? Supermazing Photogame? UberPhoto Battle?

Good luck Redwall.

Redwall

Ah shit. Thanks Ali. :)

Now I have to think up a topic, and I'm already a day late.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk