I Love Vel - The Vel Love Thread

Started by Migs, Wed 11/02/2004 20:16:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Migs

He's a smart guy (he knows every capitol in the world!), and he makes the AGS E-Zine, a valuable resource for AGS gamers.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Vel

That sounds somehow unbelievably optimistic ¬_¬

m0ds

That's a crap reply. I'm not posting in this sh*t thread.

;) howzat Migs?

Meowster

He's so homophobic it's charming!

*forced grin*

m0ds

What we need is like, a page telling us how cool we are.

TheYak

I love Vel too.  I had this dream the other night where Vel was in class, calmly explaining to the teacher how to make his lesson better.  I walked up to him and calmly started humping his head.  Vel was so cool about it, he just kept on talking to the teacher with only the occasional look of annoyance on his features.  I made sweet, sweet love to Vel's ear.  I love Vel.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Yeah, his spam is lovely, his giant ego is giant and is penis is petite.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

LordHart

I never thought i'd see it... but theres alot of ice and snow here, and the devil is wearing a really thick jumper.

BOYD1981

Quote from: Os Último Quão Queijo ^_^ on Thu 12/02/2004 01:39:19
I never thought i'd see it... but theres alot of ice and snow here, and the devil is wearing a really thick jumper.

you better watch out for all that airborn pig number 2s too

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Layabout

This thread is retarded. Why the hell would anyone like Vel? He's a little Twat! His mum agrees with me. She told me last night!!! :P
I am Jean-Pierre.

Babar

Why do so many people hate Vel so much? When found these forums everyone treated him reasonably normally, but then something changed and I missed it. Most of his posts are reasonable and I am sure there are a lot of other more aggravating posts. I am not trying to defend him for whatever he did.... I am just curious.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Ever been on the #ags channel on IRC?

The bastard spams, his ego is of such size you would think it devour the world if it was given the opportunity,  he pimps his games so much it's sickening, if he actually put more effort into his games instead of trolling on IRC they would be good. His poor judgement ruins him.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

BOYD1981

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Andail_unplugged

what kind of kindergarten thread is this anyway...stop blowing things out of proportions for god's sakes

Gestapo, do something!

Captain Mostly

I once got in great sheds of trouble, simply for making a joke about someone wearing girly pants.

The posts on THIS thread are shameful. There's PLEANTY of people *I* don't like, but I recognise when it's NOT ACCEPTABLE to just lay into people like this.

disgraceful.

Vel

I doubt you've seen my penis femme. However, your outer appearance ain't thrilling.
In my defence:
I make games. Just like everyone here. For WWtLF, I worked about 4 hours every day during 3 months, and I can say that Petteri worked no less. I doubt that anyone here who puts such effort into his games does not want people to play them. All I did on #ags was asking people whether they have played my game and told them it was released. To thee who said I was homophobic, I will say that I have exactly 7 friends. But they would follow me even to hell. I often tend to meet new people, but hardly anyone meets my expectations of an extrovert. Excuse me that I have rich General knowledge. However, most of the AGSers Ive met are quite smart, which can be explained with the idea of the genre/even layabout and yak who I know that are joking/. now about the ego. Yes, it is enormous. Yes, I have quite expectations, and ambitions of myself. Yes, I know every capital in Europe. Yes I do have objective values. Live with my ego or ignore it - doesn't really matter, does it? And in case someone says something about my mathematics skills, I will say that they are nothing too special- if someone is really keen on meeting a genious matematician at the tender age of 16 just tell me. Finally, about the "I hate gays" thing - i said that I only hate gays with pink hair and girly manners - like saying "Look, I am gay, it's the coolest thing in the world". Other than that, I have nothing against gays - "live and let die", as Paul McCartney said. I think that this pretty much concludes my defence for now.

Layabout

You spelt Paul McCartney wrong.

The only real thing I have against you is your attitude.

That is all.

I am Jean-Pierre.

Vel

well I am sorry if I have insulted anyone, but my expectations of every person these days aren't very high. Thus, I more often have a rather unpleasant attitude to those I do not know and to those who do not have elementary general knowledge.

Ishmael

I know this thead is stupid, I know I have done somehting I shouldn't have done regarding this matter (on irc, I appologize, I've been fooling around (which I shouldn't have done), but haven't made it clear (which I should have done), I think...), and I know this sentance may not make any sense. Still, what comes to my opinion, I don't know.. .thus not many of you wishes to hear about it, I think Vel is just a normal intelligent person (the few I've know have big ego's and expect a lot form others), thus I don't know him very vell... I once had a dream about meeting Vel as he was visiting Finland (don't ask) and in that, he was a nice guy...

So... did I make a enough unreadable post?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Vel

The first part of your post doesn't make much sense, TK.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk