I Love Vel - The Vel Love Thread

Started by Migs, Wed 11/02/2004 20:16:55

Previous topic - Next topic

shbaz

Quote from: DGMacphee on Wed 18/02/2004 01:27:26
I just condemn people who waste their time arguing over such stupid shit.

And that's not retarded, cause Maddox and Seanbaby do it all the time and their pages are respectively (and I quote) "The Best Page in the Universe" and have "Over 26 Million Faces Rocked".

So, they must be right.

Therefore, you are wrong.

You may continue to eat your ass with a spoon!

Yeah, so you, like Maddox, aren't a retard because you proclaim so yourself? Congratulations, and don't take my congratulations lightly because I am the greatest human being that ever lived. I said so myself, so it must be true.

Maddox is a skinny nerd that sits behind his computer and writes drivel everyone already knows. He's no smarter than any of us. I don't disagree with much he says, but his presentation is horrible. Logic shouldn't need cursing and blanket statements to justify. That's the sort of thing 12 year olds thrive on and love to revisit, hence the millions of hits. It doesn't take a genius to find the obvious and curse about it, he just happened to be one of the first to use the web for it. Also, he himself commented on how badly written 99% of his mail is, I'd say that's because his fan base is largely not the intellectual type. I don't even know who Seanbaby is, but I don't really search the internet for people publishing their thoughts.

Really, when you curse at n00bs it's funny, I voted for you many times in the Foregos, but I guess there's a good reason you didn't win, eh? You're calling me a dumbass for saying it's not wise to call people stupid for not knowing the capitols of foreign countries..
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Las Naranjas

DG, the world will never understand irony, so you may as well give up.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

DGMacphee

I could, Las, I surely could.

But it's just too funny watching Jackhammer act like a bigger dick than Vel.

----

Jackhammer, Maddox's website is the "Best Page in the Universe" and who are you to defy that, you puny mortal!

Firstly, I don't care if you voted for me in the Foregos or whatever.

To be honest, I don't care if I'm "Best Poster of Whatever Blah Blah Blah".

Secondly, I did win, idiot -- For best poster in the AGS Chat Forum (Please note: This proves you're retarded).

Also, I don't curse at n00b -- only stupid people.

Watch:

Fuck shit ass bolloack scumpoop!

I am cursing at you, which means you're an idiot.

Also, I don't think you're "a dumbass for saying it's not wise to call people stupid for not knowing the capitols of foreign countries."

I think you're a dumbass for spending several pages trying to debate with Vel over such a stupid topic.

People are out there arguing over important shit -- those are the real people, the ones who matter, genius!

Now, until you can show me your "Best Page In The Universe" I'll just do my only little Maddox: you're an idiot and I'll leave that as my reply to every single post you make in this thread from now on.
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

shbaz

DG: You're Stupid.

If you agree, reply to this post with these words:
"You're an idiot."
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

MrColossal

how about everyone shut the fuck up

if you have a problem with this PM me and give me 3 reasons why i should unlock it

DG, this isn't iMockery go back over there if you want to pull this shit
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk