Post your song of the moment

Started by dasjoe, Wed 18/02/2004 21:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

DGMacphee

Still listening to Elbow's Cast of Thousands.

I especially like the song "Not a Job".

Also, our own Adam "Dark Stalkey" Hay features on one of the tracks, so buy this CD!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Fuzzpilz

I tend to listen to albums rather than individual songs. I'm without music right now, but while working on a synthesizer yesterday I noticed how well Autechre's "Incunabula" goes with programming.

Krynge

more of a tune I'm listening to:
Maktone's Class 11.mod

www.maktone.tk

under mod's..

pure bliss!

And some of you might recognise the tune...

(Now where have I heard this before...?)

DragonRose

Up until yestereday it was "Frontier Psychiatrist" by the Avalanches, which is incredibly hard to sing because it's just a bunch of samples from old movies mixed together.

But then I went and saw the musical "The Producers" and the song has changed to random snippets of songs that I can remember both the words and tune to.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Ciro Durán

The Thievery Corporation - Heaven's gonna burn your eyes

Gord10

I'm listening to the songs of Evanescence in this days. (but just now I have to listen to another thing :(   )
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

dasjoe

Readymade - My little Galaxy
... it's quite easy being the best.

Ben

Pixies - Allison

Evanescence is one of the most overrated pieces of shit I've ever heard.

Lazy Z

For me it's the song "Illuminating" by The Gathering.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

Flippy_D

The Ragnarok Online BGM list - all 2 hours 57 of it.

Also, my CD.

Carnival de Paris / Purple Haze / Park Life / Handbags and Gladrags / God put a smile upon your face / Soul Bossa Nova / Gangster's Paradise / Ocean Drive / Thriller / Seven Nation army / Yesterday / Mad World / By the Way / Do it Again / The Hindu Times / Clocks / Big Sur / My Generation / Bohemian Rhapsody.

AGA

Oh well done, you managed to make a CD of almost pure tripe. If Yesterday is The Beatles song, that's good, as is My Generation, Seven Nation Army is okay, By the Way is so-so, but most of the rest make me want to lose my ears.

Flippy_D

Yeah, but I can ignore you 'cause you're always mean to me :P

I think they're superb songs, and luckily, my opinion is the one that actually counts here.

LordHart

I dont know why I didn't say it before, but I also listen to an old record of The Whos Tommy every now and then when on the net. Found it at a local second hand store for 2 dollars!!! :)

AGA

w00t. Now you are a man with taste.

Adamski

Venetian Snares - Herbie Goes Ballistic. Bam I say! BAM!

Oh, and buy that Elbow CD, they're one of the bestest bands around.

remixor

Quote from: Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ on Thu 19/02/2004 23:23:11
I dont know why I didn't say it before, but I also listen to an old record of The Whos Tommy every now and then when on the net. Found it at a local second hand store for 2 dollars!!! :)

Get Quadrophenia and be prepared to crap yourself in amazement.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Ishmael

Hurriganes - I Will Stay

not right now playing, but I played it a few minutes ago... with the guitar...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

auhsor

Well not at the moment, but i'm usually listening to anything Jeff Buckley, or Dream Theater... I might just listen to me some Jeff Buckley  i think...

Pet Terry

Well while reading this topic I was listening Blackalicious' Sky is falling, but now while writing this I'm listening Don Johnson Big Band's Helsinki Cadenza.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Rincewind

Quote from: LilGryphMaster on Thu 19/02/2004 02:31:42
Kelly and Ozzy Ozbourne - Changes..

LGM, you should listen to the orginal, with Sabbath instead... That's the only version of that song... :) Hehe...

Currently being repeated in Winamp at the moment:

The Clash - Train in Vain (Stand by Me)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk